Baskeyball game.

Rurik POV

It was to for the basketball game and once the game has started I ran with the ball and throwing it into the hoop I smirked at the other team.

Fell goth POV

I don't know why my friend Flo dragged me to watch this stupid game all I see is rurik been an asshat. Then I see Flo saying look out the basketball was going to hit me but I catch it and look at the one who did it. The other team was so scared I gave him a death look then I looked at the hoop and throw the ball in rurik hoop it went in everyone had there mouth open I just shrugged and sat back down.

Undying POV

What the heck did I just see that girl from rurik class just throw the basketball into the hoop from the stands. But I keep on playing once's the game was over I went to talk to rurik about something.

Rurik POV

After the game I was talking to undying then after that I seen fell goth with the girl Flo I ran up to fell goth and smacked her ass she Yelp as she seen me I started to run while she chased after me.

Fell goth POV

I ran after that asshole he slapped me on my ass once I got him I just blushed and looked away he just smirked at me. Don't d-do that again or I'll punishment you as I let go off rurik I went home.

Flo POV

I walked up to Rurik and see his blushing face. Look's like someone is in love you're blushing there Rurik. As he looked at me he started to walk home I just laughed and went home.