Pregent

Fell goth POV

As I was cleaning up the house I found out the rurik was having fun with other girl's and I was heartbroken so I just let it go knowing that I'll only get beaten.

I finished doing the house work for the day my mother and father remarried and has two kids but they moved away from here and started a new life somewhere else.

The door slammed opened and there he was rurik with any other girl in his arm's I just walked past them but the girl said who she?

That's when I turned around and said hello my name is fell goth daughter off death. As I said that she back off I smirked at her.

Oh and I can kill by only one touch so be careful what you say or else. I went up into my room and slammed my door.

Rurik POV

Okay that was new to see as I took the girl to the couch and sat with her she sat on me and we made out. But I had this strange feeling that gothy is doing something and I'm the corse of it.

As the girl was about to take her top off there was a bang in gothy room I pushed the girl off me and ran to her room and I noticed there was blood so I kicked the door down and there I see goth laying down on the ground.

I went to her and she looked up at me she pointed to the closet and I got up and opened the door out ran a bunny guy with a knife I grab him and started to make him pay.

The other bunny girl looked and seen her brother as she ran to him and stopped me I told her to get the fuck out and they did.

As they left I ran back to gothy and started to healing her she just smiled and fell asleep in my arm's after I finished I fell asleep to.

Fell Geno POV

As I was cooking for my family I had this worried feeling about my daughter fell goth. I know she alright but something in me is telling that she not.

As I finished making food for everyone my beloved husband kissed me and I kissed back. Our two kids raven and  Lily ran down and said ew get a room me and death giggled.

But I looked outside and see a image off my daughter all hurt I shaking my head and she was gone.

Fell death POV

Something is wrong with Geno I seen her look out side then I noticed that she try to block out something I hugged her to make sure she alright.

She hugged back and I felt a baby bump I smiled at this I looked at her and she smiled at me. I hugged her and said I love you.

The kids asked what's going on and I told them that mummy going to have a baby they ran to her and hugged her.