Fire in tge woods

Rurik POV

I was killing a monster that was in a gang he wanted to be in my spot on the royal Guedes and I told him no cuz he was in a gang and a bad one she we ended up fighting to the death but I won. After that I went to the wash room and got ready as I got ready I locked my house and walked outside as I got there I seen the girl's running up to me and I smirked and flirting with them. At the side off my eye I seen Flo and fell goth walking so I ran up to them.

Hay!

Fell goth pOV

Oh gRate just fantastic Rurik ran up to us and said hello I just said hi and walked off I was not in the right mood for this as I was walking I seen my mother and father as I stopped dead in my tracks and watched them. Rurik and Flo bump into me and they also looked.

Fell death POV

I stopped fell Geno and told her I was sorry I didn't mean to say that about her. She just looked at me and then smiled and said I forgive you but please try and control your anger problems.

I just nodded and hugged her after the hug I seen our daughter stop dead in her tracks as the other ran into her and they looked to where goth was looking. I smiled at them and turned back to Geno then I kissed her she kissed back then I left for work.

Fell goth pOV

I ran off into the woods I couldn't think straight at all as I was running it started to rain it turned out it was a storm the lightning and thunder clashed together I just keep running until I seen a big rock that covers up anything I ran in side and lay down as the dry leaves coved me up as I fell asleep.

Flo POV

I try to stop fell goth from running away and into the woods as I ran to fell Geno I told her what happened and that I sent Rurik after her. Geno called death and told him everything then the lightning hit the woods there was fire spreading around. FIRE IN THE WOODS !! I yelled everyone started to panic know two skeleton are out in the woods .

Rurik POV

Goth!!! Where are you as I called out nothing was responding to my calls as I seen fire spreading around I put on my mask and hold onto one more for goth as I was running I seen this big rock it was hollow inside so I ran into the hollow rock as the fire started to move where I was. As I got there the fire couldn't come near the rock I was thinking that the rock had some kind of spell. As I looked down I seen goth all covered up in leaves.

I poked goth and she woke up and seen me and the fire she sighs but she lay and pull me down with her I didn't think she was half wake or half asleep still but I cuddle her and also fell asleep until the fire and rain storm was out.

Fell death POV

I was in the woods as I seen the fire trying to go near this big rock as I looked closer there I seen my daughter with Rurik with the mask on that I gave him to put on fell goth I teleported back and told them they where alright. And we called up the fireman to put out the fire.

Fell goth POV

I woke up and see Rurik sleep next to me I remember what happened last night I smiled and cuddling back into him as he moan while waking up I didn't want to move I was to tired and I also think I am sick or got the flu.

As Rurik got up he noticed that I was burning up and he teleports ya to his house and started to undress me into his big t-short and wrapped me up in three blankets and put a cool cloth on my head.

Fell gone POV

Me and death teleported to Rurik house and see that our daughter had the flu I seen Rurik cooking some soup for goth so I helped him with it as death sat down next to goth as I helped out.

Fell death POV

I sat down and waited for goth to wake up she woke up and looked at me I smiled and told her what she had seen then she hold my hand and said I forgive you father I smiled and told her to rest but before she could Rurik come in with the soup and feed goth the soup.

I was next to Geno and kisses her deeply knowing that everything will be alright so we said our goodbyes and I teleported me and Geno to our house as I kissed her deeply.