Classic reaper

Fell ink POV

I went to classic death house and asked for help to get fell dream to com to the wedding as I knocked on the door I hear who is it and I said it's fell ink now open the door. And I seen Geno she looked at me and said reaper is in the kitchen helping Jill.

Who the hell is jill  she looked at me and I back away as she was about to punch me as reaper teleport behind her and kissed her as she calmed down.

As Geno calm down jill ran and yelled mummy and Geno pick her up and left.

Reaper I need your help I want to get fell dream to go to her son wedding and she dose not care about this so please can you do this.

Reaper POV

I sigh and looked at fell ink and I just said that I'll talk to her and so I teleport to fell dreams castle and there I seen fell reaper as I walked past him.

What you doing here huh. ?

I stoped and turned around and looked at him.  Oh sorry didn't see you there. So you do know your daughter is going to marry fell ink son right.

He looked pissed off I stoped him from going and I said hurt or split them up and ill reaper your soul. I know what you and ur wife do so don't.

As I looked at him he just looked down and walked away I'll talk to him after as I went to fell dreams throne.

Fell dream I come here to show you what happens if you don't go to ur son wedding as I showed her the future wedding all she could Do was watch and cry as she seen her son upset and fell ink trying to get him to calm down. After that reaper stoped and looked at her.

Are you going to go or do I have to show you more painful things. Fell dream looked at me and said sine I'll go to the wedding . I smiled and teleport away.

Fell reaper POV

I was in rage that our daughter was getting married to that stupid kid she could do much better then that. As I see classic me he just sat there and waited for me to calm myself down.

Alright why are you here reaper. As I said that he said take a look at the future off you and ur wife if you don't treat them good.

As I looked at the future I seen Geno she was hugged someone it looked like a baby skeleton as I seen how happy she was I smiled but then I came into the picture and hurt her and the baby. I looked down and reaper stop.

Fell reaper you need to stop who care if this is underfell  your the king off death and you don't need to be mean. Promise you'll go to ur daughter wedding. I just said fine and we both teleport.

Fell goth POV

As I was walking with my future husband I seen my mother and father I hide behind fell palette and he seen why I did that as my parents walked to us.

While fell palette watched carefully at what they will do as my mother and father just stood there they sigh and looked at me.

What are use doing here I asked them with fearful voices as Geno broke down in tears and hugged me I was shocked confused and I didn't know what to do so I shackle hugged my mother back. As we finished the hug I see my father talking to my beloved.

Fell Geno POV

I was mad at how the classic showed me and my husband what happen in the future us and I just couldn't let that happen to my daughter as I hugged her she said love you so I said it back and she pushed me to fell Palette and I hugged him.