four; of study dates and hot chocolate

Felix smiled happily as he stared at himself in the mirror, satisfied with the look he choose. The freckled boy had spent all night thinking about what to wear, going through his closet several times and even called Jisung, whose fashion sense isn't the best, to help him.

Felix ended up making a quick trip to the mall, in which Jisung insisted he tag along. Somehow, Seungmin, Jeongin and even Minho ended up going with him. When the boys came back it was already ten o'clock, Felix thanked them quickly before shooing them out of his house. He silently thanked his past self for not telling them the reason why he suddenly wanted to buy new clothes (of course Jisung was the only one to know, and Felix made him promise that he wouldn't tell a soul).

       Felix glanced at his alarm, which was sitting peacefully on his messy bedside table. The alarm read 10:54, meaning there was a minute until the bus arrived. Felix's eyes widened, the blonde took one last look at himself in the mirror and rushed off to get this bag. By the time he had left his house there was only about thirty seconds left, he quickly pulled out his phone, only to realise the bus just left.

The blonde sighed heavily, pressing on Changbin's contact to tell him about the news.

Changbinnie

Ok so I'm running late
I can explain
When i walked out of my house
I saw the bus leave
AND THE BUS WAS A MINUTE EARLY I SWEAR
IM SORRYYY :((
PLS DONT IGNORE ME :(((

Ok
I accept ur apology
Since u missed the bus
I'll pick u up

SKSJKISHKHS
WAIT

?

I NEED TO MENTALLY PREPARE MYSELG
HFEWERSFGCHG
KGFTYDTGJHUGGDF
DJDJHDJHFSHBJDHJKDH
Ok I'm done :)

Just-
Tell me where u r

I'm at the bus stop in district 9
The one near the book store

K
Be there in 10

:)))

       Felix turned his phone off, putting the pocket-sized device in his bag. He sat atop the bench of the bus stop, swinging his legs back and forth in nervousness and anticipation. The blonde tried to organise his thoughts but the more he tried, the more messy his thoughts got. His poor heart couldn't handle this at all.

After all, Seo Changbin was on his way to pick him up.

The Seo Changbin.

Felix took a deep breath before muttering to himself, to passerby's it might've looked like he was going slightly mad, but honestly Felix thought he was going mad himself too.

After what the freckled boy thought was his eighth mental breakdown of the day, he spotted a smallish-sized black Volkswagen just around the corner. At a more detailed observation he realised that the person at the steering wheel was indeed Seo Changbin.

The freckled boy mentally prepared himself once more, telling himself that he should not have a panicked gay moment in front of his crush. The pair had only started talking recently, Felix most definitely wouldn't want to ruin his image in the ravenette's mind.