Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Lily has been our daughter for a little over a month and we have our routine down. Kelly watches her while we both work but we are home with her every evening. We go to pick her up from Kelly and she asked "You guys coming to the party Friday?" Koz looks at me and says "Yeah. We can get a sitter." I just smile. "You can take her to our sitter. She will have a couple of the club kids that night." Kelly says and gives me her info.

It's Friday night and I am getting Lily ready for the sitter and myself ready for the party. "Want me to follow you over?" he asked. "Nah. Go on to the party. I'll be there as soon as I drop her off." I tell him. Kissing me and then Lily, he heads out the door. I drop Lily off and head to the clubhouse. Walking in, I see Koz and Happy standing by the pool table so I get a beer and I walk over. "Hey guys." I say before taking a drink. "Hey babe." Koz says before kissing me quickly and getting back to his game.

We hang out for a while before we head back to the dorm. Walking in, we see Morgan, the croweater, laying on our bed, naked. "You need to leave sweetheart. He's mine tonight." she tells me. Before anything can be said, I grab Koz's gun out of the back of his jeans and am next to her with the gun to her head. "What the fuck did I tell you would happen if you came near my Old Man again? I told you I'd shoot you with his gun didn't I?" I asked. "Get the fuck up." I tell her. She goes to get her clothes and I say "I said go. Now, start walking." I walk her out, still naked, with the gun pointed at her. I see Lorca standing to the side and he walks up. "What's going on?" he asked. "Told this whore if she came near Koz again I'd shoot her. She was in our room waiting on him. Thought I'd just walk away." I say. "Get her out of here. Don't ever come back." Lee tells her and Lorca walks her out. "You okay babe?" Koz asked. "I need a few minutes." I say before walking away from him and to the boxing ring.

I'm only out there a couple of minutes when I hear footsteps. "Hey." Koz says. I wipe the tears away and I feel him pull me to him and I let him. "I love you." he says. "I love you too." I tell him. "You know I didn't know she was in there right? I've not touched her since we got together." he says. "I know baby. I trust you. It just pissed me off that she disrespected me so much. She just thought that I would just walk out and let her have you." I say. "Has she given you problems before?" he asked. "Once. The day after we adopted Lily. She told me that no man wants someone that can't give them more kids and that I trapped you into marrying me and raising that 'bastard' as she called her." I tell him. "You know that's not true right?" he asked me concerned. "I know. I didn't let her get to me. I know you love me and Lily and we didn't trap you. You and our daughter are the only things I have ever been sure of." I tell him. I lean up and kiss him softly. The kiss is deepened and I pull away. Taking his hand, I pull him to the side of the building. "What are you doing?" he asked smirking. "Well, I'm about to fuck my Old Man." I tell him. He crashes his lips to mine as I pull off my pants and he unbuckles his. Lifting me up, he puts me against the wall and enters me roughly. "Fuck Koz. Don't stop." I say. His thrusts are hard and fast and I look up to see one of the other croweaters watching us. I smirk at her and she walks away shocked. "Fuck babe. I'm close." he says. "Cum with me baby." I say. A couple of thrusts later we reach our release together before putting our clothes back right and heading back into the party.