Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Where'd you go?" Kelly asked me. "I needed a few minutes with my Old Man." I tell her. She looks at me confused and then sees the love bite on my neck. Pulling me to the side she says "You better start talking because looking at that mark on your neck and the way the sweetbutts are watching you, something happened. "One of the whores might have walked around the corner of the building while my Old Man was fucking me against the wall. I can't help if I give him what they can't." I tell her and she starts laughing. Lee and Koz walk over as she's laughing and Lee asked "What's so funny?" Kelly finally catches her breath and says "Looks like our little girl isn't so shy anymore." Lee sees the mark on my neck and he pats Koz on the back before kissing my cheek and saying, "I'm glad you're finally happy baby girl." I smile and say "I am Uncle Lee."

Later that night, Koz and I head for his dorm and I see another sweetbutt walking out with sheets in her hand. "Kelly had me change the sheets for you." she says. "Thanks." I say and we walk into the room and Koz locks the door. I grab him by the kutte and pull him to me. "Fuck me Herman." I say and he smirks before picking me up over his shoulder and tossing me down on the bed. He takes off his kutte and lays it on the desk before he starts shedding clothes and I do too. He hovers over me and kisses me softly. I deepen the kiss and he enters me. He takes thing slow and thrusts in and out slowly. "I need you Herm. Please baby." I beg and he speeds up but just a little. Once I reach my release, he reaches his and lays beside me. "What's wrong?" I asked. He pulls me closer and I lean up and look at him. "Talk to me Herm." He won't look at me. I get up and start to get dressed, thinking I did something wrong, when he speaks. "I don't want you to ever think that I would be with someone else." he tells me. I look at him shocked and say "Herm, I trust you. I know you love me and only me. I know you won't cheat on me." He looks at me finally and says "When you walked away from me, I thought I was losing you." he tells me. "No, I needed a couple of minutes to calm down. Baby, I've been known to bottle thing up but at the same time I've been known to completely lose my shit. I didn't want you to see that side of me." I tell him. "Baby, don't hide anything from me. I can handle it." he tells me and I nod. He pulls me to him and we lay back down.

With my head on his chest, he kisses the top of my head and I lean up and kiss his lips. Deepening the kiss, I straddle him and he enters me again and I slide up and down on his hard member as he meets me thrust for thrust. I moan his name as I find my release with him finding his right after. I lay forward onto his chest and he rubs his hands up and down my back as I drift off to sleep laying on top of him.

Waking up the next morning, I am laying on my side and Koz is gone. I get up and dressed and head out to the main room to see Koz sitting there holding Lily. "Hey baby." I say. "Hey." he says before kissing me softly. "I thought we were going to pick her up together?" I asked smiling softly looking at my husband and our daughter. "You were sleeping too good and I missed my baby girl." he tells me. I kiss his cheek and say "This is why I love you baby." I lay my head on his shoulder and just look at our baby girl looking up at her daddy.