Wattpad Original
Mayroong 13 pang mga libreng parte

TO ALPHABETIANS

FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER

HELLO AND WELCOME ALPHABETIANS!

STARTING THIS DAY, IT'S MY PLEASURE TO CALL MY READERS 'ALPHABETIANS'. AS YOU ALL KNOW, QUEENABCDE IS MY USERNAME AND ABCDE ARE ALPHABETS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ALPHA MEANS? ALPHA MEANS HIGHEST AMONG ALL. THEREFORE, YOU CAN ALL BE KING AND QUEENS AND THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO RULE THEIR OWN WORLDS. WE MAKE OUR OWN WORLDS, WE MAKE IT AS CREATIVE AND AS IMAGINATIVE AS LONG AS WE WANT AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DESTROY AND RULE OUR WORLDS.

HOWEVER, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN WORLD SO AM I; HENCE, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THESE FIVE SIMPLE THINGS BEFORE ENTERING THIS WORLD OF MINE.

1. NEVER EXPECT AND DON'T COMPARE MY WORKS WITH OTHERS

As a newbie in this Wattpad world, I am not skilled and expert in writing stories especially stories having a genre of thriller. It takes time, knowledge, information to be as expert as those who write stories with this genre. That's why, I don't want you to compare my works with others because we all have different skills and capabilities. Moreover, I don't want you to get disappointed especially those readers who are very perfectionist that thinks writing a story is as easy as slicing a piece of cake but to tell you honestly, IT IS NOT EASY AF! You'll have to make a draft, edit it, edit again, and again, and again just to satisfy my readers. One day is not enough to make a perfect chapter. So, for now, I don't care if you're not satisfied for EVERY chapter, what I care are those people who appreciate my efforts, and my works. SO, DON'T EXPECT, OR BETTER LEAVE THIS WORLD BEFORE I'LL KICK YO ASS OUT. I ALREADY WARNED YOU. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PERFECT STORY, GO MAKE YOURSELF ONE!

2. YOU CAN CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS

As I've said, this isn't a perfect story and you will notice some errors. Wrong grammars, misused hyphens, misused quotation marks, wrong spellings, misused words, run-on sentences, and etc. You can correct me if you noticed errors so that I can fix it, but know your place. If you noticed errors then suddenly you will criticize and judge the author because of that small mistake, and you will say such things as STUPID, DUMB, IDIOT, or what, I don't think you belong here. You're just a perfectionist reader who doesn't even know the hardships and the sacrifices of an author, like me. So, if you want to read my stories just to look for my mistakes, better stfu and laugh at your own. Have manners.

3. REMEMBER THE NAMES/SPELLINGS OF THE NAMES OF MY CHARACTERS AND ESPECIALLY THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER. This is the major problem that I've noticed for the past 2 years. ALPHABETIANS DOESN'T KNOW THE CORRECT SPELLINGS OF MY CHARACTERS EVEN THE TITLE OF MY BOOK. I don't know if it's because it's difficult to remember or my story is similar with others that they've mistaken it with other books. I understand but please, before messaging me or commenting about my book and about my characters, do check if you've got the right spelling and right names/title because I'm getting offended. That's why some of you doesn't get a reply because of that. Take note of the title and the characters.

4. BE PATIENT

There comes the time that I'm updating once a month and it's because of my school-related works. As an author and a student at the same time, I'll try to manage my time so that I can update once a week or every weekend. SO, BE PATIENT. It's difficult to become an author while you were studying. But if you don't have patience, go read some books then read this book of mine after I finished writing it. And don't you ever dare blame me that you can't read another book because of me, because I update late. THATS WHY I'M TELLING YOU TO READ ANOTHER BOOK THAT IS COMPLETED THEN GO BACK WITH THIS ONE WHEN IT'S ALREADY COMPLETE! OKAY?

5. NO PLAGIARISM

NEVER PLAGIARISE OR COPY THE CONTENT OF A BOOK AND CLAIM IT AS IF IT'S YOURS. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO COPY WHAT IS MINE, UNLESS I ALLOW YOU TO DO SO. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY HOURS WE SPENT FACING OUR CELLPHONES OR LAPTOPS JUST TO WRITE A SINGLE CHAPTER! HOW DARE YOU!

I, QueenABCDE, STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO (JANUARY 2017). I AM GRATEFUL TO KNOW THAT THIS FIRST BOOK OF MINE REACHED MILLIONS OF READS AND THOUSANDS OF VOTES AND COMMENTS.

THIS BOOK HAVE A GROUP CHAT, WE ALREADY HAVE 2 GROUP CHATS SO, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GROUP CHAT, DO CHECK THE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS BELOW THEN MESSAGE US.

THIS IS THE EDITED VERSION OF THE DEVILS HELL UNIVERSITY. SO, YOU WILL NOTICE MAJOR CHANGES ABOUT THE PLOT OF THE STORY. AND I'M WARNING YOU, DON'T SPOIL SOME ALPHABETIANS BECAUSE THEY WON'T FEEL WHAT YOU FELT WHILE READING THIS BOOK.

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO REFRESH YOUR LIBRARY WHEN YOU'RE AN OLD READER TO VIEW THE EDITED/REVISED VERSION.

BUT IF YOU ARE NEW IN THIS FIRST BOOK OF MINE, WELL, GOODLUCK AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP IN THIS WORLD OF DEMONS. ENJOY READING.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Place, Events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER: @itsmeelsanila

WATTPAD: @QueenABCDE

FACEBOOK PAGE: QueenABCDE

FACEBOOK: LEONILA MAE GOROSPE

***

THE DEVILS HELL UNIVERSITY

BY: QueenABCDE

(c) COMPLETED

Follow.Vote.Comment.