5: The Cabin | Two Sides

chapter: 5
book: two sides
irl format.

irl

lilia's side was all sitting down watching tv at the cabin until they heard someone open the door. "ahhh", they all screamed at the same time. "what are you guys doing here", jack said standing up. "um what are you doing here", jaeden asked. "for your info we were here because we could be here", maddie said in a sassy tone. "well i don't want to sit with you guys", jack said making a mean face. "stop being so childish", brynn said rolling her eyes. "i have an idea", maddie said looking at the box of tape sitting on the floor. "and what exactly is it", sophia questioned. "we will all go to one side of the room", maddie said cutting a piece of tape out. "ooo im excited", emily said. maddie took a long piece of tape and taped it across the room. "but there is one rule", maddie added in. "what is it", all of them asked in the same time. "the other team can't go across the tape", maddie said. jaeden then got the remote and put on a soccer show to watch. "ugh jaeden the girls don't want to watch soccer", kenzie said rolling her eyes. the other girls nodded. "well too bad the remote was by our side", jaeden said shrugging. "oh wait", lilia said standing up and reaching to the remote. "hey you can't do that", kenzie said. "but i didn't step on the tape or the other side", lilia said smirking. brynn and kenzie both rolled their eyes at the same time.
*

5 minutes later*
"ugh can we just watch barbie", kenzie asked. "are you five or", maddie replied back. "says the one who watched barbie yesterday at the night time", kenzie said looking at her sister. "oooooo", chosen said. "just sayin' facts", kenzie said laughing. "okay do you know what lets go build a firecamp in the backyard", jack said excitedly. "fine", brynn said going to the backyard.

*20 minutes later*
"the campfire looks like it's working well", jaeden said observing it. "yeah it looks fine", sophia said agreeing. "what if this all goes wrong", mackenzie asked. "it won't lil sis", maddie replied.

UGHH SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE PLOT SHOULD'VE BEEN FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! IM TRYNNA MAKE LONG CHAPTERS ☆