12: Emily's Text | Two Sides

chapter: 12
story: two sides

irl format and Instagram format.
☆☆☆

lilia's pov:

we were all in the brat studio getting ready to film the very last clip of the show. im going to miss all the cast since it was fun filming with them. i was about to go on my phone when someone tapped me on the shoulder. i turned around to see who it was, and it was emily.
"oh hey emily", i said. "hey", the blond girl replied sitting next to me. there was an awkward silence. "so", emily said breaking the awkward silence. i nodded my heading proceeding her to talk about what she wanted to say. "who is this jillian girl", she finally said. "oh um", i was shocked that she asked me that kind of question. emily was waiting for an answer, i can tell because she was tapping her foot impatiently. "well she is my new friend", i answered proudly. "oh cool", were the only words emily had said. "you've been talking to her a lot", the blond girl said looking down at the floor. "yeah i have", i said. "that's what friends do", i then added. "but you haven't been talking to me in a while", emily said looking up at me. "im sorry", i replied. "i texted you the other day so you would hang out with me but you never replied", emily said. "i was busy-", i began saying but she cut me off. "busy with jillian...yeah i can tell", she said sarcastically rolling her eyes. she got up from her chair and left the room. all of the other cast looked at me like they were expecting me to tell them what happened. "what", i say annoyed to them. "what was all that about", jaeden asked. "none of your business", i replied. "jeez i was just asking a question", he said. "yeah well i don't have to answer your questions jaeden", i said being again annoyed. he went back to what he was doing after i had said that. fine, i might've been a little bit mean to him but he deserved it. i know that we broke up from like april and now it's june but still. he moved on so fast. not that im not moving on. can life get any crazier? i decided to go on my phone and see if emily had actually texted me if she wanted to hang out with me.

oh wow she had actually texted me

oh wow she had actually texted me. it's not my fault that i didn't answer tho. i was out with jillian. i also never got the notification that she had messaged me. or i might of just cleared my notifications without looking at what they were. i have to make it up to her. i feel bad for not hanging out with her since she really wanted to shop with me. i have to do something, i guess i can invite her to come by my house and go swimming. okay yes, that's a perfect idea!

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
words: 513