15: Q & A video | Two Sides

chapter: 15
story: two sides

irl format.
☆☆☆

brynn's pov

i woke up to the sun shining to my face. lilia had asked me if i wanted to come over to her house and do a Q & A video. i obviously said 'yes' since why not make a Q & A video with your best friend?! i decided to wear a normal, plain blue shirt. then, i put on some mascara and put on light pink lipstick. i don't like wearing that much makeup, i like staying in the more natural side. after i finshed curling my hair, i put on my shoes and headed out the door.

10-15 minutes later

im outside lilia's front door. ring. ring. i rang the bell twice until she opened the front door.
"hey brynn im glad you came", lilia said while hugging me. she made room for me to come in. lilia had her hair straightened, with a pink plain shirt on, and jeans. "okay so i put some of the questions on my phone and we are just going to be answering them", lilia says informing me. "okay, that's a great idea", i replied nodding my head and smiling. "im going to start the video now", lilia says while starting the video. i nodded again watching lilia start the video.

• VIDEO •

intro

"hey everyone im lilia buckingham if you didn't already know and im here with the one and only brynn rumfallo", lilia says cheerfully. "hi to the people that are watching this", i said waving to the camera smiling.

[intro done ✔]

"so today i put some questions that lots of people have asked for brynn and i to answer", lilia said showing her phone. "lets get started", brynn said clapping her hands excitedly. "the first question is...'are you two dating anyone 🙈' by jiliafan ", lilia announces looking at brynn and then the camera. "well i do have a boyfriend", brynn answers. "that's cool...but i don't", lilia replies laughing. "you'll find a girl or boy soon", brynn replies back smiling.

[next clip]

"um ahhh there was a bug on my hand", brynn screams quickly shaking the bug off. "you totally aren't dramatic", lilia sarcastically says, which makes both of them laugh.

[next clip]

"okay lets move on to the next question", lilia says scrolling down her phone finding another question to answer. "okay so this is such a basic question but justarandomgirl asked 'what's your favorite color'", lilia says looking straight to the camera. "mine is obviously blue", brynn responds laughing. "well mine is pink", lilia says also laughing. "wait i want to answer a question", brynn says. "fine but only one since it's my video", lilia replies giving brynn her phone. "ooo the tea is about to be spilt", brynn says looking at the question. "okay im ready to find out what the tea is", lilia shrugs. "the question that brynnxliliafan asked is 'is lilia dating jillian???????'", brynn replies smirking. "no im not dating jillian", lilia says laughing. "are you sure about that", brynn says joking around. "yes im totally sure", lilia says laughing more.

[last clip]

"thanks to everyone that watched this video till the end", lilia says looking straight to the camera. "also sorry for making it short since there were lots of questions that were asked repeatedly", brynn adds in informing the viewers. lilia nods her head. "bye everyone", they both say waving at the camera.

duration: 5:07 minutes

comments on video:

user1 aw they are literally so cute!

user2 i love this video, also im a small YouTuber so can people please subscribe to me? i will definitely subscribe back!!!!! ♡

user3 i've watched this video so many times because i loveeee it

user4 am i the only one who doesn't really ship jillian and lilia?
1 reply
user1 yeah you're the only one

user5 *friendship goals have entered the chat*

brynnrumfallo this video>>>>
likes 73
replies
lilia haha love you
user5 awh
user6 y'all are so cute

thanks to everyone that read this chapter since i worked so hard on this! i will try to start updating more btw <3
words: 684