13: Fun Thursdays | Two Sides

chapter: 13
story: two sides

irl format and Instagram format.
☆☆☆

lilia's pov:

i called emily and asked her if she wanted to come over. she kept saying no, but then i convinced her to come. i told her to come around 3:00 pm, right now it's 2:49 pm.

*5 minutes later*

i heard a knock in my door, i assumed it was emily so i quickly opened the door. "hey emily", i said waving to her and making room for her to come in. "hi", the blonde haired girl replies. "so i bought snacks for us to eat after we finsh swimming", i informed her. emily just nods and walks to my backyard. we already had our swimsuits on so we jumped in the pool and started swimming. "lets take a picture so then we can post in on social media", emily says...which sounds more like a question. "yeah sure of course", i replied. we took the picture, and we obviously had to use the timer to take the picture since no one could take the picture for us.
emily being emily then decided to throw water on me, not that i care since we are in the pool obviously. "take that", she said laughing and trying to hold more water in her hands. "i see how it is", i said deciding to splash water on her as well. us being us, we kept splashing water at each other until we got tired of doing it. "im hungry", emily says while swimming. "yeah same lets go get some snacks", i reply while getting out from the pool.
we ate some of the snacks i bought and decided to go in the house to chill. "i think that im going to post the picture right now", i say getting out my phone. "which picture", emily asks. "the one we took silly", i say in a duh tone. "ohh that picture", she said laughing.

lilia this was before emily decided to splash water on me <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

lilia this was before emily decided to splash water on me <3

comments:

emilyskinner today was so so so fun!!!
lilia yesss it was

brynnrumfallo two angels in one picture ♡
lilia aw ily and you're the angel

kenzie you two are the cutest humans living
lilia i miss you kenz come over sometime
kenzie yes, i might come sometime this week!

emilia my emilia heart is happy
liked by lilia

emilia omg lilia liked my comment im literally freaking out ahh ^
fan1 awh congrats!
emilia thank uuuu

maddieziegler who allowed you two to be this pretty?
lilia tbh i learned how to be pretty by you <3

sorry for not updating in a long time <3

words: 443