9: Lauren | Two Sides

chapter: 9
story: two sides

irl format.

brynn's pov
finally, the other cast members arrived. i saw lauren coming in and obviously sitting by kenzie. ugh she pisses me off so much. she acts like she is so cool. "oh hey brynn", lauren said smiling. it doesn't look like she fake smiled. okay maybe she is actually nicer than lilia and emily. but why would she hang out with them? she is probably just trying to act nice in front of the others. "lauren oh hey", i replied. okay this is now awkward.
"hello everyone and welcome to the table script...today we will be reading our first lines", the writer of the show announced. he gave us all the script packet and we started. i was one of the main characters. this show involved space and cheer squads. my character was the cheerleader which was actually cool. kenzie's character was the nerd that loved the space and always wanted to know more about it. then lilia was also a cheerleader. our characters were enemies basically since i was on the attaway cheer team and she was on the millwood cheer team. well this will be interesting. lauren's character was the witch. there were so much more cool characters but those were my favorites.
*3 hours later*
i was going out the door since we were done reading the scripts for the day when someone stopped me. "brynn", a familiar voice shouted behind me. i turned around and saw that it was lauren, she was running up to me. "do you need anything", i questioned. "no but like my mom and dad are out of town so may i come over to your house", she asked. um well this is weird. "can't you go with johnny", i then asked. " he is going with hayden and i don't want to be lonely", lauren answered. "okay well um sure you can come over by my house", i finally said agreeing.
*at brynn's house*
i opened the door to my room since we were already in my house. i explained why lauren was staying for the night to my mom and dad. "soo want to watch netflix", i asked trying not to be awkward. "sure that sounds fun", lauren agreed nodding. i put on my favorite show on netflix and we started watching. this night might actually turn out being fun. but lets not forget that lauren and lilia are friends so i can't tell her any of my secrets because she will then tell lilia. oh and she will probably tell emily. "im bored i don't want to watch netflix", lauren said in a boring tone. "okay then what do you want to do", i asked. damn. this night will be very interesting.

THIS IS ALSO A SHORT CHAPTER BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED 🤠🥳😌
words: 477