8: Fake | Two Sides

chapter: 7
story: two sides

irl format.

☆☆☆

brynn's pov.
i am currently at the brat studio room. ugh no one isn't here still. i guess i came a little bit early, but who cares. my phone was the only entertainment i had while waiting for the other cast members to come. but...there was someone i wasn't looking forward to seeing today. lilia, lilia buckingham. she thinks i took her boyfriend away from her. like why would i even do that? the thought of it made me more pissed off at lilia's actions. she even took it to a whole level and decided to shade me in social media. we used to be best friends. we would have sleepovers every night. lilia and i would usually watch netflix, talk about randomness, and obviously talk about boys. now that lilia and i aren't friends anymore, i can't do that with anyone anymore. yeah i can do it with kenzie. but that just feels like im replacing lilia. which im not. i hope she comes to her senses and realizes that friends come before boyfriends. suddenly the door opened and i saw a familiar brunette girl approaching me.
"oh my god kenzie", i say getting up and hugging her. "it has been so long since we talked", kenzie said hugging me back. after we finshed hugging mackenzie told me, "you have got to fill me in on the latest gossip". "well im sure that you already know the drama between me and lilia", i replied looking at my polished purple nails. "she is misunderstood", kenzie said not making eye contact with me. "hey who's side are you on", i asked joking around. we both laughed. it was great seeing kenzie again. i haven't seen that brunette girl in almost a year. time flies so fast. "when will the other cast members come", kenzie asked in a curious tone. "i don't know...soon i guess", i answered shrugging. then there was an awkward silence. why do i have to be so awkward? everytime i try not being awkward it just makes me feel more awkward. oh my. life is so crazy, isnt it?! the door again opened with two very familiar faces. two blond girls laughing came in. they stopped laughing until they saw kenzie and me. "kenzie oh my how are you", one of the blonds...aka emily asked. she is one of those girls that will be nice to you for a day and then start talking about you. then there is lilia. my ex bestfriend. i could care less about her anymore. lilia is probably the fakest person i have ever met! im not even exaggerating. okay i kinda of might be. she is the leader of her little girl squad. it includes lauren orlando, emily skinner, and obviously lilia buckingham. lilia then noticed that i was in the room, um finally. she came up to me and acted like she doesn't know me. "im lilia and it is a privilege to be able to meet you", she says while fake smiling. i went along with her "plan". "you're so kind aren't you...well im brynn", i replied giving her a fake smile back. ugh she annoys me so much. what happened to the sweet, caring, and kind lilia i knew? anyways im not here to make friends. im here because acting is my job, besides dancing of course. it feels like i have been waiting for the other cast members to come in for hours and hours. the others have been late for like almost 30 minutes, wow how professional. note the sarcasm.

SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER! I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO DO FOR THIS BOOK BUT NOW IM BACK YAYY!

words: 626