10: Friends? | Two Sides

chapter: 10
story: two sides

irl format.
☆☆

brynn's pov
lauren and i had a good sleepover yesterday i guess. she was nice after all, i guess i shouldn't of judged a book by it's cover. but you can't really blame me for thinking she was a bitch! today lilia and i had a scene together. omg yay! note the sarcasm. why couldn't i do the scene with another cast member? i wouldn't even mind doing it with emily! but with lilia...is a no no.
"hey brynn", a blond familiar girl says approaching me. great, it's lilia. "oh hey lilia", i said fake smiling. there was now a new awkward silence. "are you here to say that im taking your ex boyfriend away from you", i blurted out breaking the awkward silence. "no actually...for once im trying to be nice to you but it seems like you will never let the past be the past", lilia replies. okay fine she is kind of correct. but im obviously not going to tell her that. "well we do have a scene together so we should just practice the lines", lilia says sighing. "yeah sure that would be great", i agreed. "not going to lie but im probably going to forget all the lines when we actually start filming", lilia says laughing. i laugh along with her as well. "that will probably happen to me as well", i said laughing more. we were actually having a fun time. just like when we used to be friends. who knows, we might be friends again.

we kept practicing our lines until we finally agreed that we should stop practicing. "so what do you want to do know", lilia wondered. "i don't know", i honestly replied. "lets play bingo", lilia says which turns into a question. "that sounds fun to play", i say shrugging. not going to lie, but i wasn't in the mood of playing bingo...but whatever.
when we were on our second round i won. "bingo", i screamed. "my eardrum", lilia shrieked. we looked serious for a minute but then burst out laughing.
today day was actually a fun day!

i tried my BEST on making this chapter long y'all but i give up. comment some suggestions! ALSO THANK U SO MUCH FOR 300 READS! im honestly shook!
words: 388