Meeting the Future

Alara felt a weird sickness the further she got from the airport. She figured it was just being in the car after so long in the air. Her grandparents took her to their beautiful compound in the heart of Istanbul. It looked like a castle to her, it even had a moat of sorts.

It had been handed down in her grandfathers family since it was built. She loved the plush and vibrant fabrics that Turkey had to offer. Her grandmother took her to a room on the top floor, it had a stunning view and was a wonderful mix of modern and old world Turkish.

"It's amazing, grandmother, thank you!"  She said bowing to show her grandma proper respect

"It's amazing, grandmother, thank you!" She said bowing to show her grandma proper respect. Her grandmother smiled and waved it away. "It's good to practice, but you can speak english too, dear." She said shocking Alara. "I'm sorry, mom said you didn't know much english." She explained.

"So, because I don't speak English it makes your mother remember her roots?" She asked with a wink. That made her laugh, now she knew where her mom got it from. Her mom had used a similar theory when getting the boys to learn Arabic.

They both heard a fuss going through the castle and went to see what the commotion was about. She followed her grandma to her grandpa's office and waited in the doorway. "What's going on?" Her grandma asked, not one to mince words. "The High Alpha has decided to come early for the Ball. He landed not long ago and will be here soon." He answered looking stressed by the news.

Her grandma looked shocked by the news. "Alpha Milan is coming now?! Goodness, I'll ready his rooms." She turned back to her granddaughter and they walked together. "I'm sorry, dear. It seems the High Alpha has decided not to wait for the Leader's Ball to come. Let's get you to your room to rest and you can meet him later." She hurriedly led Alara back to her room then took off with a servant to check that everything was ready.

Alara was finally feeling better now that she had been unmoving for a few moments. She had comfy clothes on from the plane ride so she simply washed as was proper and laid down for a rest. She was more than half asleep when a growl ripped through the castle causing her to shiver.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" She heard the growled words rip through the building. The sound of the voice catching her breath. A mixture of terror and excitement warred in her stomach. She had no doubt who this person was to her. The pounding of foot steps on the stairs seemed to match the pace of her heart.

Before she could gather what was coming her door was thrown open. Her mouth dropped seeing who had been searching for her. He was everything and nothing like she had dreamed. Standing at least 6' 4", with long dark hair and stunning dark eyes he was breathtaking.

She was shocked when after seeing her he dropped to his knees. "Angel...my angel." He said softly, eyes shining. When he opened his arms pleadingly she followed her instincts and ran full tilt towards him. He didn't even move when she hit his chest.

The emotions she felt running through her all at once causing her to whine in confusion. "Shh, it's ok, I've got you Angel." He said kissing her everywhere he could reach. She caught a look over his shoulders and saw her grandparents beaming. "Well, it's seems like our families will finally unite." Her grandfather said grinning.

The man whose name she still didn't know scooped her into his arms and stood to look at her grandparents. "Allow me." Her grandfather continued. "Alpha Milan, Our granddaughter Alara Jameson. Alara, your mate, Alpha of Europe, Milan Yemen." The two stared at each other, worried the other would disappear if they looked away.

By this point all tiredness was consuming Alara. The rush of emotions adding to the weight on her eyelids. "Well, why don't you two rest and get to know one another. We'll be starting breakfast in just a moment, I'll have some sent up for you two." Her grandma spoke knowing they were too absorbed in each other to really hear her.

Finally, Milan nodded walking into the room that smelled of his mate. He sat on the chair placed by her window. Looking out of it and feeling slightly calmer to see a few of his guards in addition to the usual at the side of the building.

Her safety concerns slightly snapped him out of his stupor. Pulling out his phone he dialed his Top Warrior and head of security, putting the phone to his ear while his face stayed buried in her neck for a moment. It seemed his beautiful angel was exhausted. She had fallen asleep as he held her. Her soft snores were like the most beautiful of music to him.

He kissed her face again before speaking to the man that had answered. "Adrian" He said speaking to the head of his security. "I want ten armed guards added to the north side and patrols doubled on the third floor." He spoke more quietly than he could ever remember.

"Oui, Alpha." The warrior spoke immediately. "Milan, what's going on, mom ami?" He now spoke as one of his close friends. "I've found her, arkadaşım (my friend). Call Nico, the Luna is coming home." He heard the emotion in his friends voice as he answered. "Oui, Alpha. The guards are in place. And may I say congratulations to you and our beautiful Luna." "Thank you, Adrian." Ending the call Milan found himself trying to stay awake.

Laying his Angel on the mattress he decided to lay beside her so he could look at his mate. He couldn't remember falling asleep, but he had never slept so well in his 29 years of that he was sure.
————————————————————-
Adrian:

————————————————————-Adrian: