Chapter 5

Warning: There is going to be violence and cursing. 

Sang P.O.V

After eating the delicious pancake Uncle made, I checked the clock in the diner. 

It was 6:30 a.m., how does time go by so fast. I guess that was what happened when you talked to people you enjoy being around. There was still no customers here so I guess they didn't know about the early opening event. 

Luke in end had the chance to make 5 very chocolatey pancakes, with a lot of whipped cream on top. He was about to add chocolate syrup but North beat him to it. He didn't allow him to get any syrup and replaced it with strawberries. 

I learned that both of them were actually Uncle's nephews so they were actually related. 

I look at all three of them now and smile. They were all so close together and for the first time in a long time I didn't think about my wounds. I didn't think about what will happen when I leave this happy place. I didn't think about the abuse mother put me through. For the first time in a long time, I was happy. 

------------------------------------------------------

I regretfully said goodbye to all of them even though we only had a short meeting together. 

I trudged back home and climbed up the ladder and into my room. Being alone, I could now feel the pain in my chest again. My breaths were short and labored, as I felt beads of sweat go down my face. I guess I pushed myself too hard when I came rushing back home from the diner. 

I looked at the clock to see it was 7:00 a.m. 

Perfect, I was supposed to be up by this time. 

I wipe the beads of sweat from my face and make myself look like I just came out of bed. 

I quietly open the door to head to the kitchen. But before I could even make it there, I see mother in the hallway. 

"Where have you been bitch!" she screeches, not caring who she wakes up. 

"I was -" I started but she but me off. 

"No excuses! You were probably opening your legs up to some man right? Couldn't help yourself with your nasty desires?" she sneers with a disgusted look on her face. 

"Well then bitch, I guess I need to give you a lesson! You will never talk to anyone again!" she screeches as she latches on to my arm dragging me to the kitchen. 

She throws me on the floor as she stomps towards the counter making what I know so well. 

Vinegar and Lemon Juice 

She comes back to me with a glass and inside was a yellowish liquid. I start to tremble in fear remembering the burn the concoction left behind in my throat. 

"Drink this bitch and you better not miss a drop!" she says grabbing my face roughly and squeezing my cheeks forcing my mouth to open. 

I start to struggle in fear as I felt the liquid going down my throat. My eyes water as I begin to feel the burn. 

It hurts. Help me. Anyone. 

I felt like I was drowning in a pool of acid. I couldn't breathe but to swallow. I needed to swallow to survive. 

After drinking the whole glass, she smashes the cup to the ground. 

"Kneel you slut, and think about what you did wrong!" she yells finally stomping away from me. 

What did I do wrong? Please anyone help me. Nathan I need you. 

---------------------------------------------------