Chapter 9

For @thisisghosty, because you're simply a beautiful person! <3 (Also to all my readers!) 

A/N: Welcome back to this story beautiful people. I hope you enjoy! 

IMPORTANT: Key for the different languages

Italicized: For Greek

Bold: For Russian

----------------------------------------------------

Recap: "Anyone here" a familiar voice rang out.

It can't be. 

I'm just hearing things. 

He can't be here.

All this time, I have been thinking about him, begging him to come save me from my mother's punishments. He was the person I thought of when the pain was just too much. Why was I reacting like this? 

Then there he was. 

The boy from the forest. He had the same red hair and striking blue eyes. He had more muscles before and I could see myself in his protective embrace. 

He looked around the room until his eyes stopped when he spotted me. 

"Sang?" was what he whispered before I broke down in tears. 

It was Nathan, Nathan was here. 

When he started to walk up to me, I scrambled away from Kota's arms and began to crawl back frantically. 

"Sweetie, what's wron-" Kota was cut off by my scream, despite my throbbing throat. 

Nathan began to walk even closer 

"Sang, Peanut, it's me! Nathan!" 

Every step he took, I scrambled away. I could tell the guys around didn't know what to do with our interaction. 

I focused my attention back on Nathan. I could see the hurt flash in his eyes when I scrambled further away from him. 

When my back finally hit the wall and he goes closer, I let out a whimper. I could taste the blood in my mouth from my screaming. Nathan crouched down and tried to touch me. I flinched hard. trying to avoid his touch as much as possible. 

"Peanut, what's wrong? What happened?" he asks, in a pained tone. 

"I can't, I can't" I whispered as I curled up into a ball. 

My breaths become short and shallow, my whole body hurts. I close my eyes in hope, begging that the pain would stop this way. But it didn't. 

"NATHAN! Get away from her!" I heard Dr. Sean cry out. 

"But she is-" I felt someone touch my shoulders. 

I look up at Nathan's pained expression. All the memories came rushing back to me. The forest with just me and Nathan together sitting quietly, enjoying each other's company. The feel of his safe arms around me as I closed my eyes, enjoying my first taste of bliss. 

But why did he have to leave? 

I didn't even know what I was feeling at this point. Shouldn't I be screaming in joy after seeing him? Shouldn't I be crying from happiness as I rushed into his arms to hug him? 

My eyes locked onto his beautiful blue ones, begging me to calm down. So I did. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but he was suddenly pushed away from my sight. I let out a whimper and tried to look for him. I reach out a hand, trying to make any physical contact.