Chapter 7

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long! 

IMPORTANT: Key for the different languages 

Italicized: For Greek

Bold: For Russian  

Okay! Thanks and enjoy reading you beautiful people! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toma Team? What was going on? Why was North and Luke in Kota's house. 

While I was thinking, I noticed everyone has turned their attention to the four boys . 

"Mr. Taylor Jr. report!" Mr. Blackbourne barked out. 

Mr. Taylor Jr.? 

"The Toma Team is in trouble right now and they called us in using a favor. Right now we are the closest team, so we have to take the case." North said with a slightly breathy voice from his running. 

After his announcement, the room was quiet. 

I curled up into a ball hoping that none of the four new boys would notice me in the room. Sadly, my movement somehow caught someone's attention. I knew this when I heard a voice ring out. 

"Who the fuck are you?" 

I lowered my head further in between my legs, avoiding as much eye contact as possible. 

"Gabriel!" I heard Kota chastise. 

"Sorry, but who is she?" the voice questions. 

Their question goes unanswered when I hear North speak. 

"Sang?" I finally look up to meet his eyes. 

They were full of concern and shock. 

"North" was all I whimpered out. This room was filled with tension and I didn't like it. I just wanted to go home. They seemed to have come to an urgent matter and I didn't want to bother them. 

"Baby, what are you doing here? Why are you hurt?!" North starts yelling in the end when he sees the bandages on my knees. 

He began to walk up to me but suddenly the giant boy grabs his shoulder. 

"Calm down brother, you are going to scare the girl" the giant said while looking at me. 

North calmed down a little but was still looking at me, scanning the rest of my body for injuries. 

I knew that if he ever saw what was underneath this shirt, he would probably faint from all the bruises I have on my chest. I better not let that happen. 

The Greek giant began to walk to me, but I flinched away when he raised a hand towards me. He looked sad at first before taking a more gentle approach. 

"Sorry Aggele Mou , I didn't mean to scare you. 

I nodded and wondered why he called me an angel. I was so broken, there was no way I was an angel. 

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Silas. What's your name" Silas smiled softly slowly raising his hand to shake my hand. 

He was extremely attractive and tall. He had a smooth deep voice with plump lips. His high cheekbones and strong jawline made him even more defined. He was like a wall of muscle but seemed as gentle as a teddy bear. I felt really safe sound him.

"H-Hi, my name is Sang" I said in a small voice. 

He smiled softly and his eyes displayed an indescribably emotion.