Chapter 16

Harry's POV

Christmas is just around the corner. Teddy and I are currently at Diagon Alley doing present shopping.

The Weasley's have invited us over to the Burrow like they do every year. They've even included Draco and Scorpius after Ron, Ginny, and George explained how different he now is. Molly, of course asked me to further prove this statement, which I gladly did so and she agreed to invite him for Christmas Eve dinner.

"What should I get Scorpius?" Teddy asked me.

"I don't know. You know him the best." I said.

"Yeah, but I want to get him something special." He looked down in thought.

"I think he'll love anything you get him."

"Can we look in there?" Teddy pointed to an interesting little store that had lots of cool little knick knacks sitting on the window seal.

"Sure." We walked into the store. There were only a few other people inside.

We started looking around the shop.

It was kinda odd. There were porcelain fairies, dream catchers, essential oils, some wizarding artifacts I didn't really know, and other such oddities.

I came across a pair of bracelets. One was silver and green with a forest like charm in the center. The other one was gold and red with a patch of red roses like charm in the center as well.

"Do you like it?" A lady asked me. She wore a uniform with the shops name on it. I knew she was an employee.

"Yes. What are they exactly?"

"Enchanted bracelets. When both people wear the bracelets then a sense of calmness over comes both of them. Usually couple's use stuff like these, or friends with a strong connection with each other."

That's kinda cool. "How does it work?"

"Well when they're on, both people will be able to, in a sense, feel each other and so that creates a calmness especially in stressful situations. Not only that, but you can activate it and deactivate it whenever you'd like by casting your wand over it and casting the spell that's engraved on the inside." I flipped it over and saw two words. One said iremia, the other said Afi.

"There's two?"

"Oh right, sorry. The bracelets also let both feel each other's emotions and again you can activate it or deactivate using the other spell." She explained.

I would really like to get these for Draco and I. He's the only one I haven't figured a gift out for, but is this too. I don't know. Intimate?

I mean she did say close friends like to use them too so, maybe it'll be fine.

I'll ask Teddy.

"Teddy!" I shouted. He came from around a corner. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you think Draco might like something like this?" I asked.

He took the green one out of my hands and inspected it. "Yeah. Especially since they're enchanted."

"How did you know that?"

He shrugged. "I just figured since it's got the two spells on the back."

"True. So you think he'd really like it?"

"Yeah, I say go for it. It's like your proving your relationship to one another." He smirked at me.

"Teddy! It's not like that. We're just friends." I told him.