Chapter 19

Draco's POV

"I have to give you my present now." I told Harry as we clipped our bracelets on. Mine was the green and silver, his the red and gold.

"You got me a present?" He asked.

"Of course I did." I pulled out a box and handed it to Harry.

"Thank you. Oh, but first. Which ones do you want to activate, if you want to activate them that is?" He asked.

"Let's do both." His eyes brightened as I pulled my wand out and said both of the spells.

Instantly I could feel the emotions. Harry was happy, over joyous. I could tell. A calmness also lingered, but wasn't very strong seeing as neither of us were stressed.

"Alright. Your present." He opened it slowly. When he did he noticed it was a book.

"Open it." I urged him after he threw me a confused glance.

He did so and gasped.

Inside were moving pictures of anything I could get my hands on. I took a lot from my own memories and others were from his friends that helped me.

There were pictures of all sorts. Some with Hermione and Ron, his other friends, Sirius, Dumbledore, the Weasley's, Lupin, Teddy, Scorpius, I also included a few of myself with him. There were so much more within as well.

"How did you-"

"It's a spell. It takes memories and basically photographs them. Your friends helped me as well." I said to him.

"Thank you." He pulled me for a hug. "Thank you, this is incredible." He pulled away.

"Anything for you." He smiled at me then brought his lips to mine for the third time that night. "I guess one of us should be popping the big question right?" I asked when we pulled away.

Harry stared confused. "What do you mean?"

I sighed. "Sometimes you're very daft, Harry." I said playfully.

"Hey!" I chuckled.

"Alright, well I'm gonna ask anyways. Harry James Potter, will you be my boyfriend?"

Harry gasped. "Oh you meant that question."

"Of course I did, what did you think I was going to ask you?"

He shrugged. "I don't know."

I rolled my eyes. "Well are you going to answer my question or leave me here wondering all night?"

He smiled. "I would love to." He said.

I smiled brightly at him.

"It's getting late, we better take the kids home." I said standing up, taking Harry's hand and pulling him with me.

"Stay the night?" He asked.

"Of course."

The two of us left the bench and went inside. Everyone was still in the living room, but the wrapping paper was all cleaned up. Seamus, Dean, and Trevor seemed to already left, along with Percy and Andromeda. Charlie and Bill are probably staying the night and will leave later in the week.

I walked to Molly. "Thank you Molly, for letting us into your home, it means a lot to me."

"Any time dearie. The war is over, it's time to move on." She hugged me and I couldn't be happier. "Your son is as much trouble as you all were back in school and with Teddy they make quite the team."

I laughed lightly. "Yes. I'm aware. Hogwarts should be fun for them, however."

"Indeed."

I said goodbye and thank you to everyone else in the room as well before turning back to Harry, who was mid conversation with Ron and Ginny about her last game in Germany. She just got back last night in time for the holidays.

I walked up behind him and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers. He smiled at me.

I looked over at the two in front of us. Ginny smiled and Ron turned pale. That's not surprising, though he seems to be taking it better than I thought he would be.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. Bye Ginny, Ron. I'll talk to you guys later. Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas." They said in unison.

We turned to find the kids. They both were playing with some new toy they got, excitedly talking each other's ears off.

"Scorp, Ted. It's time to go." They looked up at us and gathered their things.

Blaise and Pansy joined us shortly afterwards and we left the burrow to apparate outside.

We got home. Everyone settled in the living room while I went with Harry to make hot chocolate for everyone.

"Should we tell them?" I asked.

"The kids? Probably. I'm thinking they'll be fine with it seeing as they've been trying to get us together for awhile now."

I chuckled. "True. What about the rest the Weasley family?"

"Ron probably already told all of them. Do you have anyone you want to tell?"

"Just Blaise, Pansy, and Scorpius. They're the only family I really have left." His face fell slightly.

"I'm sorry, Draco. I know what that feels like. To not have a supportive family, but you're a part of mine now and I'm not letting you go anywhere." He pulled me in for a hug and connected his lips with mine.

It was a sweet, gentle kiss filled with love.

"Thank you, Harry. It's means a lot to me. After the war, I felt like I lost everything, my father, though he wasn't much of a father, my mother, Astoria, and my entire family and friend group all either died or left after everything. I regret what I did in the war, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself." A tear slipped down my face.

My bracelet that Harry had given me told me that he too felt the impending sadness that lingered on my words.

He brushed the tear away. "Don't regret it. You did what you had to in order to protect your family. I wish people understood that and I'm sorry that I didn't, not until now at least, but you're not alone anymore. You nor Scorpius will ever be alone and even though it will take everyone else a little bit of time, they'll soon see exactly why I fell in love with you. They'll see why I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me. You're not a bad person. You're beautiful and one day I hope to make you see that."