Chapter 39

Harry's POV

My first guess was that I was somehow back at the Burrow. That I somehow forgot everything that I did for that day and I am now waking up in the small bedroom I share with Draco and the kids, but I was alone. I could not feel the heat of Draco's body pressed up against mine. Nor could I hear the kids sitting on their magically transformed bunk beds, laughing quietly, trying to keep quiet. but failing. It was just silent, still. It smelt weird too, not the homey smell I am usually greeted with at the Burrow.

It wasn't until I opened my eyes and realized I was at St. Mungo's, recognizing the small bed and colorless white walls. Of course I realized that this did not bode well for me. If I'm in the hospital then something must've happened. If only I could remember. I remember not feeling well, though I don't know what the cause of it might've been. Maybe I was poisoned, or ate something bad. Though, I don't know who would've wanted to poison me, it's not like I have any enemies.

Wait. No, that's not true. There was one, but his name, I can't recall. I can see flashes of what he looked like, almost as if his image was burned into my brain.

"Harry?" A soothing voice that I've  grown to love drifted into the still, quiet room.

"Draco? Why am I at St. Mungo's? What happened?" I questioned as he came to sit by me. He grabbed my hand, holding it tight. 

"Do you not remember?"

"No, last thing I remember is being at school. Wait, I graduated several years ago, why would I be at Hogwarts?"

"What? Harry, please tell me you're not being serious."

"Why? What's going on? Where's Sirius? I want to talk to him."

"Do you mean your God Father?" Draco asked. I noticed his face going pale, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips set to a frown.

"Well yeah, I don't know any other Sirius."

Draco stood abruptly. "Hold on, I'll be right back, okay? Don't go anywhere."

"Alright, wasn't really planning on it." He nodded his head and left the room.

I feel so confused. Nothing is making sense to me. I can barely figure out what I've been doing so long into my life. It's almost as if someone casted an obliviate charm on me or something. My memory on things feel so fuzzy.

"Harry?" A new voice called and I looked to see Hermione, Ron, Molly, Arthur, George, and Draco coming into the room. They all surrounded me tentatively. 

"Hey guys. Have you seen Sirius? I want to talk to him."

"Harry dear, Sirius passed away a long time ago." Molly told me.

"What? No-I just saw him." I sat up abruptly in the bed and gasped in pain. My muscles felt like they were on fire and my head started to spin. Everyone in the room seemed to jump to action and pushed me back to laying flat on the bed.

"Harry, what do you remember?" Draco asked me.

I thought about it for a moment, I felt as if my memories were missing pieces and I couldn't seem to recall them. "I don't know. I feel confused."

"Okay, can you tell me who Teddy is?" He asked,

"My God son. I raised him after his parents-well his parents. Who are his parents?"

Everyone looked around to each other. Concern on all of their faces. "Where do you work?" Ron asked.

"Uhm, well. I don't know."

"Who's Dumbledore?" George asked.

"Dumble-who?"

"Ok, this is seriously not good." Ron commented.