Chapter 22

Harry's POV

"Harry! Get your lazy butt out of bed! I've been trying to wake you up for the past hour!" Draco shouted shaking me.

"I don't wanna. It's warm and comfy."

"Harry. I know it's early in the morning and all, but you gotta get up. I have a surprise for you."

My eyes fluttered open at the word surprise. "This better be some hell of a surprise if you're waking me up at seven on a Saturday morning."

"It is. I promise." Draco grabbed my hands and pulled me up and out of the bed. "Get ready, while I wake the kids up. They're gonna spend the day with Andromeda."

I looked up, to see a nicely dressed Draco, with confusion wrinkled on my face. "Why? Does Andromeda know your plan?"

"Because today, I'm taking you out on a date. And yes, I already asked if it was okay earlier this week. She's fine with it."

I nodded my head and rolled out of bed. "A date huh?"

"Yes, now get ready."
Draco left the room as I began to fiddle around in my drawers to find something to wear.

Where is he taking me? Should I go casual or fancy?

I decided on simple black slacks and a dark red button down shirt, with some black shoes. I combed my hands through my hair, but it's still as untameable as always. Lastly I slipped my wand in my back pocket like I always do.

When I decided that I looked as manageable as ever, I left.

The kids were already dressed and eating breakfast in the dinning room.

"Morning." I said to them.

"Morning Harry!"

"Morning Dad!"

"How'd you two sleep?"

"Good." Scorpius said.

"Alright. Are you guys done eating?" Draco came into the room.

The boys nodded and set their dishes in the sink.

"Are we apparating?" I asked Draco.

"Yeah. Let's go."

We all left the house, apparating to Andromeda's place.

The kids began running up the steps, but before entering Scorpius turned to us. "Hey dad?" He called.

"Yeah?" Draco responded.

"Have fun tonight, but uh make sure you use protection." He winked at us before bolting up to Andromeda's door.

Both of our faces turned beat red. "Scorpius!" Draco shouted, completely embarrassed.

Teddy snickered before disappearing behind the door with Scorpius.

Draco looked over at me mortified.

"Hey, he's your son." I told him.

"You don't need to remind me." He grunted.

I chuckled slightly. "They were just having a little bit of fun. I doubt he meant anything serious by it."

"He's ten." Draco said.

"Ok, well you can punish him after our date. You promised me one at seven this morning." I reminded him.

"Yes, I know. Let's go." He held my hand and we apparated.

We appeared near a muggle Cafe called Frozen Waters.

I've never been here, but it looks charming with it's yellow color tint and bright pink door.

"Here's our first stop. Breakfast."

"First?" I asked.

"Yes. You're all mine today."

I smiled at him, a slight blush grazing my cheeks.

When we entered, there were only a few customers here and there. The place was warm and charming and it smelt like freshly baked cookies.

We took a seat next to a window, opposite of each other.

"Hello! Welcome to Frozen Waters! Here's your menus, what can I get for you to drink?"

"Coffee please, black." Draco replied.

"Uh, I'll have chai tea, hot." I told the waitress with long bleached blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

She had light make-up on and wore her white and pink uniform loosely.

"Sure thing! I'll be right back with those." She walked off.

"So, what are the rest of the plans for today?" I asked, purely out of curiosity.

"It's a surprise." He said simply.

"Come on. You can't at least tell me a little bit?" I begged.

"My lips are sealed."

I huffed. He smiled widely at me, knowing it bugged me not knowing.

The rest of our meal went by pleasantly. It was nice and relaxing. We talked a little bit about random things such as the kids and them starting at Hogwarts next year, Luna's soon to be born baby, and even just small chit chat about what we did after the war.

When we were done, Draco wrapped his hand around mine and we walked down the busy streets of London.

After a few blocks we stopped in front of an amusement park.

"Wait a minute. I don't remember there being an amusement park over here." I said, excited, yet confused at the same time.

"It hasn't been here long. They just completed building it." Draco replied.

He bought our tickets and we went to find the first ride we wanted to get out.

We started off easy. Starting with the smaller, less dizzying rides. Slowly we made it to the massive and heart racing roller coasters.

Draco, at first, was reluctant to get on one, but after some convincing he joined me.

I've never heard someone scream like a little girl as much as he did. It was hilarious and all together we just had a great time.

I couldn't ask for a more perfect day.

"Are we ready to pick up the kids?" I asked as we left the amusement park.

"What? No. We're not done yet, I've got one last thing."

"Really? Do you mean dinner? I hope you do, I'm starving." I whined.

He chuckled. "Yes, we're going to get dinner now. Come on." He held my hand once again.

We apparated once again. This time we landed on the docs to the ocean. I was very confused as to why we were here, but I followed Draco onto a fancy yacht covered in twinkling golden lights.

"Wow. How much did this cost?" I asked, a little bit of guilt racking up in me for having him spend so much money on me.

He turned to me and pecked me on the lips. "Not as much as you're thinking and besides, I wanted to do this."

He led me to a two seater table that over looked the ocean. There was a white sheet covering the table with a candle on the center. A bottle of champagne and two glasses, along with two menus were laid out perfectly on the table.

The lighting around the room was dim, but set the atmosphere up perfectly.

"This is beautiful. Thank you, Draco. I couldn't have asked for a better date."

"I'm glad you liked it. Took me a bit to plan what I wanted to do exactly, if I'm being honest."

"Well your hard work paid off. This has been the best day ever and it's been even better spending it with you.

He blushed slightly before opening the bottle of champagne and pouring us both a glass.

-------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter seemed rushed, I hope you all enjoyed it though!