Chapter 18

Draco's POV

It's Christmas Eve. Scorpius, Blaise, Pansy, and I all stood in front of Harry's house. He's going to apparate all of us to the Weasley's.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Blaise asked for the hundredth time.

"I already talked to Harry about it. He's talked to Mrs. Weasley. It'll be fine." I reassured him as I knocked on the door.

To no surprise, Teddy opened it first, a bright smile across his face and his hair flashing different colors from excitement. "You're here! Finally! Come on! Dad's grabbing the last of the presents." He told us, ushering all of us inside and out of the cold.

Harry stood in the living room putting last minute presents in a bag that most definitely was enchanted.

He turned and gleamed over at us before pulling me into a hug, burying his head in my chest. Ever since Harry had his break down we've been much closer. He still won't tell me what's going on with him, but he comes to me more now afterwards so I can help heal any wounds.

We pulled away and he turned to the two behind.

"Blaise, Pansy. It's great to see you again." He smiled widely at them.

They instantly relaxed and smiled back. "It's good to see you too." Pansy said.

"Yeah, it's been awhile. It's nice to know you've been well." Blaise said.

"Well, shall we go? Molly will kill us if we're late." We walked out of the house and joined hands before apparating to the burrow.

It was snowing lightly and the burrow was lit up in Christmas lights.

"Ooh! You're here!" Molly ushered when Harry opened the door, not even bothering to knock.

"Hello Molly!" Harry hugged her.

She turned to the rest of us and smiled. "Hello dearies. I'm so happy you could join us for the festivities." She said.

"Grandma Molly!" Teddy screeched and ran to her.

"Hello Teddy dear!"

Arthur Weasley entered the room next. "Ah, I thought I heard voices. Welcome everyone! Harry it's good to see you again." He clasped a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"You too Arthur!" He said.

All of us went to the living room where everyone else was at.

The whole Weasley family was here, Molly, Arthur, Bill, Fluer, Charlie, Percy, George, Ron, and Ginny. Then there was Dimitri, Neville, Luna, Hermione, Rose, Seamus, Dean, Trevor, then another person I did not know.

"Draco, Pansy, Blaise this is Teddy's grandma Andromeda, she helped raise him. Draco she's actually your aunt." He said. I looked at him.

"My aunt?"

"Right. I guess you never knew. Andromeda is your mother's sister. She's also Tonks mom, which actually means that Teddy is your second cousin?" He asked, pulling a strange face.

I looked at Andromeda. "I...never knew. It's lovely to meet you." I said.

She smiled. "You too. I was kicked out of the Blacks family after refusing to join the dark lord and for marrying a muggle. That's why you don't know of me."

"Draco's my cousin!" Teddy screeched. Harry laughed at his expression.

"In a way, yes. It's kinda complicated, but you are related by blood from the Blacks side." He responded.

"Alright everyone! Dinner is done!" Molly called. Everyone gathered around a big table and ate their food.

Chatter and laughter filled the room. Pansy and Blaise seemed to get comfortable really fast as they talked to Luna and Hermione.