••Chapter 13••

"FIRST LOVE"

Haru's PoV:

"My first love... her name is Dylan Kertia."

I was smiling from ear to ear when I reveal that to Dylan. And she really looked so shock. She even shook her head because of disbelief.

"Ang sinungaling mo!" She said.

Tinawanan ko lang siya at niyakap siya. My Dylan is really cute. She's not that boyish anymore. I think I managed to take off her suit of armor.

"I'm not lying, Dylan, I'm deadly serious." I told her with a serious look.

But she just shook her head. "Wag kang sinungaling!"

"Okay let me tell you a story then." Sabi ko na lang.

"About what?" She asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"About a lad who fell in love with a little girl." I said smiling.

"Make sure you're not making fun of me." She warned.

I chuckled at her. "Then, once a upon time... there was a broken lad who fell in love with a little girl. Just like the fairytales, he fell in love at first sight."

FLASHBACK:

It was another hellish day for me. It's already my dad's death anniversary. But just like last year, I didn't attend it. Instead I escape from our house and went to the nearest beach.

With my hood on, naupo ako dun sa may dalampasigan habang tinitignan na lumubog ang malaking araw. Papalipasin ko muna ang oras bago ako uuwi. Kahapon nakalimutan kong death anniversary na pala ni dad. Hindi ako sumama sa pagdasal sa puntod nila ni mama.

Para kasing hindi dapat ako nandun kasi kasalanan ko. It's all my fault that my parents are been killed. I blame myself for all of it.

I heave a very heavy long sigh as I listened to the sound of the waves. For the first time since my mama and dad died... I felt peaceful.

Sa sobrang paglasap ko sa kapayapaan na yun hindi ko na malayan na may batang babae na pala sa tabi ko. Gaya ko nakatingin din siya sa papalubog na araw. She so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice my stare. She's very beautiful... when I look in her eyes they are so pretty, they look like a setting sun. Her eyes sparkled that made my heart beats faster than it used to be. I can hear it loudly and clearly beating.

Nang mahalatang nakatingin ako sa kanya napabaling agad siya sakin. "You don't mind if I join you here, right?"

"Not at all..." sagot ko sa kanya at nag-iwas na ng tingin.

"Bakit parang ang lungkot mo?" She asked softly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stick my nose pero kasi hindi ko naiwasang mahalata ang likod mo. You really look sad just by looking at your back."

Napatingin naman ako sa batang babae na to, pero sakto lang na kalahati lang ng mukha ko ang nakikita niya.

"You too. You look sad." I pointed out.