2.

-Vi three years of age-

-Vi's Pov-
I quickly walked towards were I knew my daddy would be training my brothers.

"Vi slow down!" I heard her laugh

I giggled "I can't help it mommy, todays the day that daddy chooses who's going to take his place along with the two other commanding officers!"

I only heard my mommy laugh as I saw my daddy and brothers in the distance. I took off with my mommy on my tail.

Ah my tail, we were like best friends. I finally learnt how to always keep it around my waist. I kind of got sick of both my parents telling me to stop having it unwrapped so now I just do it.

I landed behind my daddy and walked up to him. He looked down at me and smirked.

The other two commanders are there as well with their children. I looked at each one. Starting with the fathers then their children.

The second in command was way taller then my daddy and had a widows peak with black spiky hair. He had a son and a daughter. The daughter who was older then me probably by eight years had almost like a pixie cut with just two hanging strands on both sides of her temple. Her hair was perfectly black like her fathers. She came to about her fathers chest and had her tail, like the others tightly wrapped around her waist. Her eyes were almost like an oval shape and were brown.

Her brother was a different story. He was almost at his fathers waist, he looked to be about five years older then me, I only would've came up to his chest.

His hair was just like his fathers though, in the way of it standing up. However he did not have a widows peak, he had the same bangs as his sister. His hair had tinges of burgundy in it among with the black.

It was different, but I couldn't judge due to my own differences. That being the colour of my eyes.

Speaking of eyes, he caught me staring at him and glared at me. His eyes were sharp and turned up. His mouth was in a permanent scowl making him look mean and rough.

I stared at him back, which caused him to look at me with a questioning manner and to unwrap his tail, making it slightly twitch in the air. I noticed that his tail is longer and bigger then mine. It had the same burgundy tinge to it.

I felt my own tail start to loosen around my waist but it was stopped by somebody talking

"Are we going to get this thing over with or what?" A rough voice sounded, making me break eye contact to look over at the owner of the voice

It was a very tanned man who was a little bit shorter then my daddy. He had a slight widows peak with a small strand of hair that rested on his forehead. He had a moustache, and his left eye was closed shut with a scar slashed across it.

He had only one child, he looked to be five years older then me as well. He was around the same height as the other boy. Only this boy was a bit taller.

Ive noticed that both boys were tall for their ages. 

The other boy also had the same tanned complexion of his daddy.

So both boys are probably the same age as Kakarot, that being five years older then me, so eight.

The mans son had longer hair then himself. His sons hair was about the same style as my moms, and the boy had a scar that started at his jawline to halfway on his cheek.

"Yes, let's get this done with." A voice said behind me

I turned around to see King Vegeta, the Queen behind him, who was pregnant with their second child walking up.