7.

-Couple months later-

-Vi's Pov-
I opened my eyes slowly.

My bedroom was lit up by the morning sun.

I sighed happily as I felt the arm that was wrapped around my naked waist pull me closer. The tail that was wrapped around my thigh tightened from that slight movement.

I wiggled closer, knowing exactly what I was doing.

A deep husky voice grumbled from above me "Vi...I will rape you if you don't stop"

I leaned into the owner of the deep voice "Brock it wouldn't be rape." I whispered in a sultry voice

He growled "Woman, I had a shit mission last night. Let me sleep."

I started to grind my bare bum into his growing erection and began to purr "But, I'm hungry for Brock Jr and I know he is too ~ Plus it didn't stop you last night when you got home.~"

I couldn't even blink before my face was in the pillow and my ass up in the air. I heard a savage growl from above me and then a loud smack.

"You were lucky that I came home very early last night" a deep growl sounded from behind me

Then a sting assaulted my poor bum.

"Brock play nice" I pouted as my tail wrapped around his wrist

He chuckled "I'll only be nice when I've tuckered your playful disobedient self out" he said slapping my other cheek

I mewled and pressed into him. I knew he sported a smirk, I didn't have to look.

I jumped when I felt his tip on my awaiting opening.

"Already wet for me huh?" He asked

"I'm only wet for you, Brock" I moaned as he entered me

He went in slow but deep.

It didn't take long for him to make me into a hot puddle twitching from an ear piercing orgasm.
.
.
I watched as he flopped on his stomach exposing his perfect back and ass to me. I began massaging his back, making him groan in pleasure.

I wrapped my tail around his bicep, as his slithered its way around my thigh.

Then it was like a light bulb lit up my brain.

I unwrapped his tail as light snores accumulated from his mouth, indicating that he was fast asleep.

I had to hold back my giggle as I set my idea into motion. I never ever done what I was about to do.

I brought his tail to my mouth and began licking the tip very slightly. His head twitched just slightly at the action.

I smirked and closed my eyes as I put the tip in my mouth. Sucking slightly and massaging the rest of his tail.

When I opened my eyes, I almost jumped at how Brock was staring at me. He had this look that made my blood go hot.

"Keep doing what you're doing and I won't be able to control myself Vi" he warned, his sharp eyes giving off a predatory aura.