5.

-Brock's Pov-
I slouched and twiddled my fingers on the tables surface

The hologram boring me half to death.

I already know this bullshit. I thought

I growled and thought about the little minx that always clouded my mind.

Bardock and Gine both made amazing off spring. The eldest, Raditz being a ruthless and skilled fighter. The middle child, Kakarot being an amazing First in Command that got my respect, even with that annoying dumb personality.

Then there was the youngest.

Vi.

Her image flashed in my mind. Instantly making me hard. She made my tail twitch and loosen from around my waist.

Only she did that.

Fuck, she's been doing that to me and my tail since we were little kids. Her affect on my body only grew more as I hit maturity. Too bad for me she wasn't ready.

However, now I knew she was. Due to the way she acted in our hideout.

I growled at the thought of her sweaty ample chest heaving up and down below me. Her strong slightly tanned legs wrapping around my waist. And our tails wrapped tightly in a tight embrace.

Fuck.

My dick was straining to pop out. I adjusted myself under the table.

I then imagined her curvy figure and fleshy birthing hips flash through my mind.

Yea, her birthing hips will come in handy when I fill her up with my seed, and she gives birth to my off spring. I smirked, catching the questioning eyes of Kakarot.

If only you knew what I was thinking Kakarot. I know for sure you would kill me if you knew that I was thinking about your precious sister the way I am...I mean he can try to kill me. But his sister will be mine.

I growled and continued to listen, trying to forget how Vi felt on my lap.

-Vi's Pov-
I sighed as I got out of the shower, feeling a lot more refreshed

However my relaxed state vanished when I thought about what happened earlier in the day.

*He then hung up and tightened his hold on my tail with his. Sending sparks all over my body.

"This conversation is not over." He whispered in my ear very lowly*

I blushed like a mad woman and wrapped the towel around my wet body.

My tail swinging back and forth.

I paced around my small home and looked for stuff to do.
.
.
It was late in the night when I heard something from inside of my house.

I sat up straight and pulled my blankets up to my naked body.

I stood up and tried to see in the dark. I was startled when I saw a big silhouette standing in front of me.

"Who's there?" I asked, starting to shake

"It's me Vi." Brock stated

I sighed "Hold on"

I put on something to wear, then turned on the lights

Brock stood with his arms crossed. He looked at my clothes.

I wore my normal bando and put on shorts instead of leggings