9.

-A year later-

-Vi's Pov-
I felt a sensation run through my body as I slowly opened my eyes

I moaned, just before I realized what was happening

"B-Brock?~"

I looked down to see his spiky hair moving between my thighs. His tongue working wonders to my special spot.

I gripped the sheets and felt my peak swirling throughout my body. My toes beginning to curl and my body starting to shine from the tiny amount of sweat that covered it.

"Ah~" I screamed, my thighs tightening around Brocks head as I came hard and fast

——
I sighed and cuddled deeper into Brocks chest, his arm resting lightly on my waist, his thumb lazily drawing circles on my skin.

The peaceful moment however was ruined when his scouter went off loudly.

He growled in annoyance, and I shifted as he reached over the bed to grab the loud device. I listened as he answered with a very harsh snarl.

~

I twirled my finger around his nipple as he barked into the scouter "Broly are you a fucking idiot?"

I smacked his chest at his fowl language and gave him a disappointed look for talking to sweet Broly like that. He just put his hand up in a surrendering pose.

"And you couldn't handle it?" He yelled again, bringing his arms back down. His left arm tightening around my waist and bringing me closer.

He only did this movement to calm himself down, sometimes when he was really angry or frustrated. It was another form of his meditation methods.

After a couple of minutes of him growling and "tsking" under his breathe the conversation with Broly was wrapping up.
.
.
"Fine." He growled for the last time before whipping his scouter away from him

I watched as he laid back and pulled me closer to his chest. His tail wrapped around my thigh and pulled my limb up so it was resting up on his waist.

I lifted my head and stared at his forever scowling face

"Awwwh? Wats wong?" I giggled, speaking in a baby voice as I poked his cheeks "is somwody making Bwock upset?"

He growled and caught my finger "I'll be gone on a mission for at least two months."

I stared at him in shock "You've never been away for that long..."

He shrugged and nodded "Yea. We're going to war"

"...What?" I shot up "what do you mean "you're going to war?"" I asked, feeling my heart speed up

He scoffed "What do you think? War is war."

I started to shake with fear at getting flashbacks of that planet that will forever be in my nightmares

Brock noticed and sighed sitting up and pushing me in his lap so he could cradle me "Vi...I will only be gone for two months, maybe even less then that."

I pressed my face into his neck "I know but I still worry"

"I'll come back Vi." He said pulling my face away from his neck and to his lips

I nodded and smiled "You better."

—-
I hugged myself and tried to calm my nerves as Brock looked back at me before entering his ship, his cape moving slightly behind him, along with the fifteen marching warriors that were going to fight under him.