Who's Your Daddy?

When Axl woke up he was disappointed to find out that he was alone on the couch where he and Slash had fallen asleep last night. Duff and Steven were still passed out on the floor and he could hear the distinct sound of Izzy crunching on cereal from the general direction of the kitchen, but there was no sign of Slash in the apartment.

He quickly sat up and located his boxers which Slash had tossed on the floor the previous night, and put them on, ignoring the feeling of disgust from the used underwear. He also put on the t-shirt he had been wearing last night and made his way to the kitchen.

"Have you seen Slash?" Axl asked Izzy.

"No why" Izzy shrugged and shoved another mouthful of dry cereal in his mouth, digging his hand right into the box preparing for his next bite.

"No reason. When did you get here?"

"About half an hour. Had a hell of a night with that chick. She fucked my brains out. Best orgasm of my damn life."

"Same" Axl muttered under his breath, sighing too loudly to go unnoticed by Izzy.

"What did you say?" Izzy asked narrowing his eyes, because up until he had left last night Axl hadn't mentioned any mind-boggling sex.

"Nothing nothing" Axl said quickly. "I'm glad you had fun."

Izzy was not convinced but he let it go for a second. "What did you do last night anyway? You didn't go out with Steven and Duff."

"I just stayed here" Axl said quietly.

"Alone?"

"With Slash" Axl said and damn his pale skin for not concealing any of his pinkish blushes.

"And what did you two do? You don't seem hangover, so I'm guessing you stayed sober. So what did you do all alone with Slash, whom if I recall correctly you have avoided pretty much since he joined the band."

"Nothing. Just hang out a bit. Nothing too interesting. And I haven't been avoiding him."

"I see. Is that why your skin is like a fucking leopard's then?" Izzy snickered.

Axl blushed.

"These are from Steph, I saw her yesterday afternoon" Axl lied quickly, looking not at all suspicious.

"I don't doubt you did but you've never let that damn bitch mark you. "

"Yeah well I was in the mood yesterday."

"Axl who are you kidding?"

"I'm not kidding anyone, I already told you that I fucked Steph yesterday and I then just spend some quiet time with Slash later when you were out and dumb and dumber over there were passed out."

"Oh yeah and who fucked you?"

"Izzy stop it."

"Axl you can say it" Izzy said, his teasing tone turning into a soft and sincere one. "I won't judge you. You know I don't treat Slash any different than any of you because he's bi. And I certainly won't treat you badly because you're gay or bi or whatever the hell you are. You're my best friend, I don't want to see you drown in your misery. And I know that deep inside you, you know that no matter what you've been conditioned to think, that it's not a sin Axl, it's not. It's okay."

Axl broke down at the other's words, tears streaming down his face and Izzy went in to hug him, holding him tightly against his chest, running soothing circles with his fingers along the redhead's back.

"Hey, hey, it's okay" Izzy whispered in Axl's ear as the ginger's body trembled along with his sobs.

"I love you no matter what. It's all going to be alright. No one will think any less of you. I, Duff and Steven will always love you and... and you'll figure it out with Slash."