My Bloody Valentine

Two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll.

Enjoy Axl and his dick. And Slash's too of course.

Practice went by without a hitch and unfortunately for Axl and his dick, Slash was persuaded to go out with Izzy, Duff and Steven. Of course that meant that Axl would have to follow as well.

So after they finished, the five band mates entered one of their favorite bars and sat at a table in a badly lit corner.

They ordered a bottle of Jack and a bottle of vodka - there was no point in ordering drinks separately if they were doing to drown the whole bottle anyway- and begun drinking at a slow pace, discussing their music and listening to Steven's wild stories which included a raccoon and a brown stick and a raccoon fucking a brown stick.

"Whoa" Duff said "Slash, dude look at the bar."

"What?" asked Slash turning around to see whatever Duff was pointing at.

"That hot chick is checking you out" Duff exclaimed and sure enough there was a very attractive woman with long brown hair and piercing blue eyes, with nice tits and an even nicer ass, obviously looking at Slash.

Axl's hand tightened round his glass, his knuckles turning white as he too turned to look.

"Yeah" Slash said disinterested, turning back to their table.

"Go talk to her dude" Duff said pushing him to get up from his chair.

"I'm not interested Duff" Slash said remaining in his seat, hoping for his sake, and Axl's as well, that Duff would drop the subject.

Of course Duff did no such thing.

"How are you not interested, she's gorgeous" Duff insisted.

"Easily. Now drop it" Slash said swallowing the last bit of his drink before refilling his glass.

"Oh look" exclaimed Steven "she's coming over. And she's bringing her hot friend too" he said happily.

Axl's grip on the glass tightened even more as he tried to calm down. Slash wasn't doing anything wrong after all, he was handling the situation expertly, it wasn't his fault.

Breathe in breathe out he thought. And who the fuck even came up with that technique anyway? It never worked, the only thing that could calm Axl down was Izzy and more recently Slash, even if he found him insufferable half of the time.

The woman wrapped a hand around Slash's neck and sat on Slash's lap, not waiting for any sign that Slash was interested.

"Hey handsome" she purred in his ear "what's your name?"

"Slash" he replied politely, looking away obviously not interested in her, his attention instead on the redhead next to him.

"Well Slash, I'm Amber" the woman said running her hands through his curls.

Maybe rotting away in a prison cell wouldn't be so terrible Axl thought.

"You're very sexy and so exotic" she murmured running her hand down Slash's chest, the nails of her other hand grazing up and down his arm.

She leant down to kiss him as Slash quickly turned his head to avoid her, making her kiss his cheek instead.

Axl's glass finally broke under Axl's deathly grip, glass shattering all over, as Axl's hand began to bleed.

"Fuck" he cursed loudly.

"Oh Ax" Izzy said sympathetically and took the bloody hand in his own removing the most prominent pieces of glass.