Poor Little Bill Bailey

Okay this is one long chapter. I remember the days when I would struggle when writing a 600 word long one shot.

This week updating will be kind of hard, but I'll try my best because I have great ideas for the next chapter.

Anyway, enjoy this one.

Things were going steady. They were now on their 13th day of dating. Not that Axl was counting or anything. That would be stupid. It would be lame. It would be stupid and lame. And it would take him one step closer to becoming a thirteen year old girl.

Axl was currently sitting on the couch with Izzy while Steven was on the floor next to them. Duff and Slash had gone out shopping for Duff's 'very special friend'. Duff couldn't go out on his own, no he had to drag Slash along with him.

Izzy was playing random tunes on his guitar while Steven was using the coffee table as a drum set. Axl wasn't participating in their make-up songs as he sat with his arms crossed, sinking lower and lower on the couch, a pout on his face.

Izzy stopped playing. "Axl stop slouching" he said.

"'M not" Axl protested.

"Really and how would you call that?"

"Patiently waiting for that stupid giraffe to bring me back my boyfriend."

"Hmmm I see. Would you be interested then in doing us the honor of joining us while you wait so patiently?"

"No I want Slash" he snapped.

"Not slouching my ass" Izzy said under his breath.

Steven kept drumming his drumsticks on the table.

"Stop that" Axl hissed.

"Hey, hey, no need to take it out on Popcorn" Izzy said while Steven looked up at Axl with a hurt expression.

"Sorry Popcorn" Axl said sincerely. "I'm not mad at you."

Steven smiled happily and went back to his drumming.

"Where the fuck are they?" he yelled after a few minutes.

"Relax they'll be back in a few hours" Izzy said.

"Hours? Hours? You want me to wait hours? I'm gonna hunt them down" he said getting up.

"Sit your ginger ass down" Izzy screeched.

"But-" Axl began to protest.

"No buts, you'll sit here and wait patiently. Your boyfriend and your friend have gone out to spend some time together. Your boyfriend is a good person, unlike you, and he's helping Duff out. So you'll wait here quietly until they return. Understood?"

"Duff's not my friend" Axl mumbled.

"Since when?" Izzy sneered.

"Since he stole my fucking boyfriend."

Izzy pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Listen to me Axl motherfucking Rose, no one is stealing your boyfriend. Slash just went to help Duff pick up some stuff. Now shut the fuck up and for the love of God stop slouching."

Axl obeyed for a total of forty five seconds before he whined again.

"I want Slash."

"Well you can't have him yet" Izzy said trying his best not to murder Slash's annoying boyfriend, also known as his best friend since childhood.

"But I want him now" Axl whined.

"And I want better friends. Guess we can't always have what we want."