Piss On Me Daddy

Watersports finally. This has been requested quite a bit. It's not really my thing so I wasn't sure how to approach it exactly, but I did my best. Hope you enjoy it.

Also, sorry that this is shorter than usual, but this past weeks have been soooo busy.

The next morning Slash woke up early. It was a rear occasion that Axl wasn't sleeping wrapped around him but instead was spread out like a starfish, taking the majority of the bed. He would also occasionally kick Slash, which was what had woken him up, and the bedsheet, which by the time Slash woke up had already landed on the floor.

Slash laid in bed for a few moments, enjoying the quiet morning before Axl elbowed him. He grunted in pain ready to kick Axl back but when Axl let a content 'hmmpp' showing that he had found a comfortable position, he decided against it.

He rolled around to face Axl and gently shook him. He received another 'hmpp'

"Ax you awake?" he asked softly.

"Hhhmmm."

He shook him harder.

"Ax you sleeping?"

Axl drew his spread out limbs closer to his body and turned a bit towards Slash.

"Bitch the fuck you want?" Axl hissed, narrowing his eyes, annoyed at being woken up.

"To see if you are awake" Slash replied unfazed.

"Thanks to you I am now" Axl replied with a death glare.

"Excellent. I was bored."

"Not my fucking problem."

"Kind of is. Since you woke me up at the crack of dawn."

"I didn't wake you up."

"Yes you did. You kicked me like fifty times. So I decided that I should get my revenge. So I woke you up."

"Fuck you."

"No fuck you."

"You wish" Axl snorted.

"Oh like you don't?" Slash aksed teasingly.

"No I don't wish for you to fuck me."

"You're right. More like beg."

"Fuck you."

"Think of a better insult. We've been over this one already."

"Fuck you."

"I guess you're really not a morning person."

"Ugggh Slash, shut the fuck up. Must you torture me at five in the morning? What did I ever do to you?"

"Plenty of things, but the truth is, it's fun" Slash exclaimed.

"Just let me go to sleep" Axl pleaded.

"Fine. Get your beauty sleep. You need it anyways."

"Hey" Axl exclaimed offended, throwing a pillow at Slash.

"Just go to sleep loser. I'm going to find someone more interesting to talk to" he said and got up.

And Axl intended to do just that but his plans took a turn when Slash got up completely naked and proceeded to bend forward to pick up a pair of boxers that were tossed on the floor.

Axl practically jumped off the bed and pounced on him ramming his cock to Slash's ass.

"What are you doing?" Slash asked getting up and turning around to face Axl.