Have You Been A Bad Boy, Axl?

I don't know why I'm writing so much about this story, maybe it's because I have to study and I'd literally like to do anything but that.

Anyway here's a new chapter.

Don't forget to suggest kinks and ideas ;)

Axl opened his eyes and turned around, blindly patting around the bed hoping to find Slash but he soon realized that once again he was alone. He growled in annoyance and decided that he needed to have a talk with the guitarist about his habit of leaving him stranded on the bed.

He extended his limbs, stretching out to get the sleep off of him and walked over to the Slash's closet, grabbing a pair of boxers and a T-shirt that fit Slash perfectly but hanged over his skinny frame and reached down to his thighs.

He opened the door and headed for the kitchen, passing Steven and Duff who were sleeping on the couch on the way. He finally located Slash in the kitchen, holding a warm cup of coffee with both of his hands while we chatted happily with Izzy.

Izzy was munching on a piece of toast, crackling at something that Slash had told him, but turned around to greet Axl as soon as he noticed him.

"Hey Ax" he said happily around a piece of bread.

"Hey" he said his sour mood obvious.

Slash just smiled at him behind the hot cup.

"So what are you two laughing about?" Axl asked annoyed that Slash was spending his morning joking with Izzy instead of curled up in bed with him.

"Axl" Izzy said his tone serious. "I've decided that Slash has the best humor out of the five of us. He is officially the funny one" he announced.

"Is that so?" Axl was not convinced. Slash's humor was by far the worst that Axl had ever encountered, with jokes lamer than the word lame itself. Axl thought that humor had to be his worst attribute, even if that made him even more charming in Axl's eyes, not that he'd ever admit it or anything.

"Yeah. His jokes are amazing" Izzy explained. "Why don't clams donate to charity?"

"Because they're selfish" Axl nonchalantly replied nothing even close to a smile on his face.

Izzy crackled, not bothered that Axl had stolen his punchline. "How can you not laugh at that? That's hilarious."

Slash just smirked at him, a teasing glint in his eyes. He was infuriating Axl thought.

"Don't you like my jokes Ax?" Slash asked playfully.

"No and stop it with those puppy eyes, I'm mad at you."

"What? Why?" Slash asked startled.

"Because you left this morning just like you had done yesterday. And yesterday you had an excuse but what's your excuse today, huh" Axl said, his nose flaring, an accusatory finger pointed at Slash.

"I needed to piss" he simply explained.

"Okay" Axl said believing him. "Then why didn't you come back to bed after that?"

"I don't know, I guess I've never been one to snuggle in bed after waking up. If it bothers you so much I'll try so stay in bed in the mornings" he said softly.

"Thank you" Axl said with a sincere smile.

Izzy started to clap slowly. "Bravo. 10/10. Excellent showcase of how to treat an angry kitten. I'm impressed Slash" he said.

Slash grinned at him going for a fist bump.

"Hey, both of you stop it" Axl snapped, a grin spread across his features.