Did I Say You Could Touch Yourself, Baby Boy?

New chapter yay!

So the coolest thing happened today. I was going through my closet trying to find something to wear and I discovered a GnR shirt I didn't even know I had.

Also I found the greatest Duff video ever. It's him singing Cornshucker and he also sings an amazing version of Patience. Plus he makes a bunch of puns about GnR song titles. It's called 'Duff McKagan's Loaded - Cornshucker/You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory/Patience Live Dublin'. Go watch it.

Anyway, enjoy this.

A week had passed since that eventful game of twenty questions and Axl was in gay bliss.

He had never thought he could be this happy in a relationship and maybe he thought, it was because all this time he had been chasing after the wrong gender. Or maybe it was just because he hadn't been with Slash.

Slash infuriated him so much at times, got under his skin like no one else, skillfully toying with his buttons until he was ready to burst. But at the same time he made him feel truly happy, he made him feel safe and at home.

Also, the sex was great there was no doubt about that, -actually scratch that it was out of this world, mind-blowingly incredible. Axl couldn't understand how it was possible to feel so much pleasure from simple skin to skin contact and he cursed himself for not taking advantage of his prostate sooner but at the same time he was glad that Slash was the only one who had ever caused him and could cause him so much pleasure.

They bickered like their life depended on it, snarky remarks and insults laced with flirtation casually thrown into conversation. They were like an old married couple in that respect and for a few seconds Axl caught himself wishing they actually were. Married that is. Not old. Though on a second note he wouldn't mind growing old with Slash. Who was he kidding? He would actually sell his soul to the devil for a chance to spend his life with the young guitarist.

To say he was whipped was an understatement.

Not that Slash was any different. He looked at Axl like he hung the moon and the stars on the sky but unlike Axl he had the ability to control himself and not public drool. Not that Axl did or anything, he explicitly denied ever having drooled while looking at Slash no matter how much Slash tried to get him to admit it.

Currently they were sitting on the couch cuddled up watching the second part of the corn documentary. Axl was sitting half way on Slash's lap with the guitarist's arms wrapped around him, his back against Slash's chest. He was watching bits and pieces of the film more interested instead in Slash's curls which he was playing with, enjoying the feeling of the soft locks in his hands.

Slash on the other hand was completely engrossed in the film his eyes never leaving the screen even for a second, which Axl found quite amusing as he decided to store that bit of information in a safe place in his mind to tease the younger man later.

"Hey Slash?" Axl asked bored.

"Shhhush."

"Slashhh" Axl complained.

"Axl be quiet."

A few minutes passed.

"Slash."

"Axl, shush."

"Slash I wanna talk to you."

"Shut up, will you?"

"I can't believe you're more interested in corn that me" Axl said dramatically.

"Oh shut up."

"Make me" he said hoping Slash would turn to him and do anything, say something, kiss him or whatever but Slash's attention was once again on the screen.