I Like Your Necklace Baby Boy

It has been too fucking long since I last updated this story. I had been kind of stuck with how to continue it and I'm still not to sure about this chapter but i tried my best. Hope you enjoy it iii]; )'

It was late at night and Axl and Slash were at the studio. They had started recording Appetite that week and both men could feel their dreams become more and more real with each recorded song.

They hadn't really done much that day, just worked through weird bits and pieces of songs, smoothing them out and perfecting them. They had been in the studio since noon and Axl was exhausted.

He had no reason to still be there, the others had long left, but Slash had wanted to work some riffs out so Axl decided to stay and keep him company. After all what could he do alone without his daddy? It was like he had forgotten how to function without Slash next to him, like he couldn't breathe when the younger man wasn't near him, like his blood froze in his arteries and veins.

And thankfully Slash was always near him to reassure him and guide him through his emotions and when he wasn't, well Izzy had enough bite marks to prove that it wasn't a pleasant experience. So the couple had basically become glued to the hip, which Izzy found adorable and never forgot to remind them, constantly teasing them whenever he saw Axl sitting on Slash's lap, cuddling him, demanding his attention and whenever he saw Slash steal glances at Axl every time they were out with others who didn't know about the couple and every time he saw him growl possessively, harshly gripping Axl's hand beneath the table any time people looked at the redhead for longer than Slash found necessary.

"Axl" Slash said, snapping Axl out of his trail of thought.

"Hmpph?" Axl absentmindedly responded, turning his head to look at Slash.

"Can you get me a string? I snapped one" Slash said. Okay that was why the music had stopped, Axl thought, suddenly noticing the silence.

"Sure" he replied and walked over to the supply closet.

Now that the music had ceased though both men could hear grunts and shuffling coming from the supply closet.

Slash sat his guitar down and got up, following Axl.

"Ax?" Slash asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah?" Axl asked, shaking like a leaf.

"Don't be scared."

"I'm not scared" Axl hissed, jumping ten feet in the air when Slash attempted to place a soothing hand on his shoulder.

"Okay great. Because I'm sure it's nothing. I mean it can't be a robber or a murderer. What would they be doing in the closet?"

"I don't know. Open it."

"Why me?" Slash whined.

"Because I'm an innocent young boy" Axl said, batting his eyelashes and trying his best to look as innocent as possible.

"You're older than me" Slash protested.

"Just open it."

"I thought you weren't scared."

"Oh for fuck's sake, Slash" Axl yelled a little too loudly and the noises from the closet stopped.

Axl took a deep breath and finally lunged forward, opening the door. The image they saw scarred them both for life.

"What the hell?" Slash yelled, Axl too shocked to say anything or even react in the slightest.

No one responded.

"We thought you guys had left" Axl said, finally getting back his voice

"We though you guys had left" Izzy yelled back.