In the beginning

Authors Note: So this is my first story I've posted so it won't be perfect and I'm uploading this on my ipad. Also this story does involve a little bit of the song Dark woods circus in the characters past so yeah. If you have not listened to the song Dark woods circus I suggest you listen to it before reading this. I also can't do accents very well so yeah. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Hetalia (I wish I did though) or the song Dark Woods Circus or any of the Vocaloids that sing it (Miku, Kaito, Len, Rin) . I only own the main character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is a very hard thing to describe. It's not an equation you solve or a word you define. Life is a thing that everyone has. It comes in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. Some people find life to be the best thing they've ever received, others find it a curse. However all of these things depend on who the receiver is. Sometimes life gives back to you and makes you feel happy. Sometimes it does the opposite. What I've found in my short life is that sometimes the people who deserve the best life get the worst. I'm only ten and I've realized this. All because of my parents. My parents were amazing, loving, and caring people. Notice the word were. They died when I was five. Even back when my parents were alive I was like this. Weird and considered smart and mature. However I don't believe anyone who calls me smart anymore. If I were smart I could've saved them..... And myself. If only I could've saved them from that retched place where I was born. I was born in a circus. Not just any circus though. I was born in the Dark Woods Circus. It was a certain circus that only certain people knew about. The circus wasn't public because it was illegal. The ringleader would take children and alter them. My two best friends Rin and Len were twins, sadly the ringleader attached their bodies together to look like one. Even though they looked like one person they were both so different from each other. My mother Miku, who had been there since she was sixteen was altered also. She was blind and had goat legs, however she had a voice that could sooth almost everyone. She became known as the deformed diva. My father Kaito who had also been at the circus since he was sixteen was known as the blue beast. This is because he eats cold dead things, however if he didn't eat cold dead things he would starve and die. Once I was born my parents decided to keep me in hiding and away from the ringleaders sight. Knowing that as soon as soon as the ringleader saw me he would alter me. My mother would give me half of her food and water, and told me to stay in hiding. But being the curious child I am I didn't listen. This is how I met Rin and Len. The three of us all quickly became friends and visited each other whenever we could. Little did I know this friendship I had developed doomed not only me me but my parents as well. I had snuck out to visit Rin in Len . However I was too careless and didn't notice I was being followed. As I was about to take another step a rough hand grabbed my shoulder and spun my small body around. I looked up to see a tall man staring down at me wickedly grinning. It was him, the man I was suppose to avoid. The ringleader. I won't say any of the horrible events that happened that night. All I will say is I was altered while watching the beautiful life leave my parents eyes. After that night I was part of the circus act. The Neko singer. All the others always looked at me in pity knowing what had happened to me that night. I would sing then get punished and go to bed. I lived this way for two years. Until one day the police found the circus. They arrested the man that had ruined my life and set myself and the rest of the actors free of our prison and off into the real world. However me being the only child they sent me to an orphanage. Rin and Len offered to take adopt me, but I knew they would have a hard enough time taking care of themselves so I couldn't except knowing that. And that brings me to where I am now. Sitting in the Same orphanage and same room I've sat in for three years. Still waiting to be adopted. But I know that day will never come. Everyone agrees with me too. Even the adults. I'm always laughed at or I scare people. It would take one weird group to people who actually cared to get me out of this place. Little did I know I just watched those people pull up to the building and walk in. And to my surprise those people were two childeren and two adults all with blond hair.