2p's?

I woke up expecting to being laying against the cloud I call a bed. But when I woke up it was much different. I was in a pink and blue room that sparkled. There wasn't much in the room, however you could tell whoever it belonged to carefully placed and selected every thing. It was very well organized. It reminded me of Arthur.... Where am I?
"Well what are we going to do with the kid?"
I heard the rough voice and jumped. The voice belonged to a man, a man who sounded like Francis. But his words were slurred and uncaring unlike the man I had come to know as papa.
"Well we could always take her to a meeti-" An American voice said.
"No!" A man with a British accent interrupted. "Who knows what they would do to the poppet? I won't allow her to be around such horrid people!"
"Looks like someone's gone soft" The American said.
"I agree there's something special about her.." Said a voice that was soft yet forceful, it sounded Canadian.
"Awe, look little Mattie's going soft for the girl."
"Shut it dip-sh*t!"
"You want to go!"
I heard sounds of struggle outside the door. I decided this commotion would help me with my escape. I went for the window only to fail to notice the door open. I suddenly felt a rough tug on my tail. I fell back my face showing my pain.
"And where do you think you're going doll?" Said a the American. all four men surrounded me making me want to scream. I pushed myself into a corner hoping to disappear into the wall. I made myself as small as I could, and let out a whimper.
"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I said in a weak voice fearing what would happen if I spoke louder.
"We're the 2p's. The opposite of your dear brothers. And we need you to break them. You won't get hurt by us poppet."
"2p's?"
"Yeah welcome to the dark side doll."
"We don't bite, hard." With that smoke was blown in my face. The last thing I saw was a blurry image of my brothers. No, the 2p's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: that's all sorry it's so short! I have so many ideas for this story. Sorry it took so long to update, I had a lot of work to do and also I had writers block. I will try to be better about updating. I would love to hear any suggestions or ideas to make my story better in the future. I love the input of others so please let me know your feelings.
(Sorry if the formatting is funky. I wrote it on my phone around eleven) Anyway enjoy!