cupcakes and baseball bats and hockey sticks Oh my!

Authors note: I'm back and I have a new laptop so I can try to write more! Yay. Remember to comment, and sorry for spellin errors. Spelling is my weakness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's been two weeks from my birthday and everyone has been acting strange. Francis and Arthur haven't let me out of sight or let me be alone even when I'm sleeping. It was all after I woke up on the day after my birthday and found a cupcake on my desk in my room.

Flashback:

I woke up at 7:30 like usual however, something was different. My birthday was yesterday so maybe I just felt older. But that was unlikely considering I never feel olderr untill the end of the year. So what was different? I stood up and walked around the room then I saw it. A single cupcake. It was a plain cupcake with pink and blue swirled frosting. I picked it up to see a note attached.

Dear (Name),

Happy lat birthday Poppet! I hope you enjoy your cupcake, it was made just for you. I will see you soon! Hopefully it will not be a messy meeting. And tell Artie I said hello.

See you soon,

Oliver Kirkland~

That's odd, and who's Artie?

"(Name), are you alright. Breakfast is ready and I made scones!" Arthur shouted.

"How many times have I told you black sheep she doesn't want your horrible cooking! I'll make breakfast." a fimilliar French accent hollered.

I walked to the kitchen and ate my food in silence not making a sound. I was even quiter than Matthew.

"Are you alright love?" Arthur asked concerned about my unusual behavior.

"Actually I have a question for you...."

"Yes love?"

"Whose Oliver?"

End of flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since those words left my mouth Arthur and Francis started to get jumpy. Always looking behind their backs. They even moved my bed into Matthew and Alfred's room. Alfred and Mattie didn't mind at all. However like their older brothers they were jumpy.I knew there was a good reason behind all of this madness, but I couldn't find a good reason. So as soon as everyone was asleep I went to the garden to get fresh air. Little did I know I was a bout to meet my brothers nightmares.

I took a deep breath soaking in the fresh air. Then I heard the leaves russle behind me. I turned around to see a silhouette nearing me.

"Hello.....?"

"Hello poppet I told you we'd meet soon!" I herd a voice that sounded like Arthurs but, it was.... different. I turned around and started to run only to have my path blocked by a baseball bat.

"Sorry can't let you do that doll. Get her Matthew." Then I felt a dull pain in the back of my head and passed out to hear people mumbling. What have I done.....

Authors Note: And that's all for today poppet! Care for a cupcake?