The frog, the black sheep, the hero, and the polar bear

Author's Note:

Hey guys it's me and I can finally update sorry it took me awhile to write again. I had to give my teacher my writing notebook and it had the ideas for the chapter in it so I'm just going to wing it and come up with my story on the spot. Also stuff in bold lettering is Authors notes and stuff so if you don't like reading my rambling then skip the stuff in bold. And also Your going to have Arthur's last name so yeah. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV:

Today was Friday. One of my least favorite days of the week. Unlike most kids I find Fridays disapointing and cruel. You see Friday is one of the most popular adoping days here at (random orphanage name. I'm lazy). I don't know why Friday is the day to adopt but it is. I sat in my room by the window in my nice dress that Sarah a worker here told me to wear. I hated this dress. I was a spring dress that flowed with the wind. It was cream colored and had a belt of white flowers at the waist. Now most girls would love this dress, in fact I love this dress except for one tiny detail. It has a hole for my tail like all the other clothes I own. Everytime any nice couple looks at me they stare at my tail and ears and find the girl next to me to be a very intresting girl. The first time it happened I was sad and tried to get their attention again. Over time I just stopped trying. Most of the girls wait downstairs excited to meet the people who might adopt them. I however just sit in my room looking out the window seeing happy parents and childeren leave the walls of the orphanage. While I just sit here day after day waiting for someone to care enough to adopt me.

Today felt different though. I felt as if something was going today. The feeling got stronger as I spotted four unusual people. Two of the four were adults one with short messy dirty blond hair and really, REALLY big eybrows who was fighting with a man with long blond hair who look as if he was a model. The two men seemed to be fighting and anoyed with eachother. The other two were boys who looked like they were a couple years older then me or my age and like they were related the two men in front of them. One had clear bule eyes and and blond hair with a clowlick that defied gravity. This boy seemed very confedent unlike the boy next to him. The last boy had light blond hair that was long like the adult in front of him however his hair had a tiny curly that bounced as he walked. He had soft purple eyes that seemed gentle and clam. The oddest thing about the boy was the little polar bear in his arms. I thought it was a stuffed animal untill it moved it's head and saw me and moved it's mouth making it's owner look up I quickly looked away as the boy stared.

What felt like only five minutes after I looked away I herd the door open a crack. I looked over half expecting to see the purple eyed blond boy. Instead I saw Sarah.

"(Name), there are some people here who would like to see you, and maybe adopt you." Sarah said her voice sweet and gentle. My head shot up as soon as she said adopt.

"They do know about my tail? .....My past?" My voice tairled off as I thought about mom, dad, Rin, Len, the others.

"Yes and they said they would love to make you a part of their little family but they wanted to meet you and make sure you are okay with it." As soon as she said thar sentence my ears perked up. Sarah laghed seeing the excitement in my eyes. "Come on let's go!" As she walked me to the adoption room I thought about what my new family might look like. Do they have kids? Will they like me? Will they change their minds about adopt me? These questions raced through my head as the door opned. And the first thing I heard was a loud laugh and arguing.

"BLOODY FROG!!" Shouted a british accent over a french acent shouting.

"BLACK SHEEP! ARTHUR'S A BLACK SHEEP!"

Finally Sarah cleared her throught making everyone stare at her then me. Then I noticed it was the same four that I saw walk in.

"Hello there love sorry about that I'm Arthur. You must be (Name) correct?" The man with the lage eyebrows named Arthur said composing himself. I nodded my head to answer his question. "Sorry for our rudeness allow me to introduce everyone. This," He said pointing to the long haired blond man. "is Francis, the boy with the blue eyes next to him is-"

"The Hero can introduce himself! Hey dudette my name is Alfred but you can call me the hero!" Said intrupting Arthur.

Arthur sighed "As I was saying the boy with the polar bear is Matthew." Matthew waved shyly griping his polar bear. "And we would like to adopt you (Name). I know we're all a bit weird but we would love to have you in our life love, but it is your choice because you don't have to by any means come with us it is compelely your say. So what do you say love?" I looked at each of them and they all had hope in their eyes. Alfred was even bouncing in his seat, as if he was going to burst at any moment. I looked up at Sarah who nodded.

"I have dicide that I want to.......... Go with you guys." As soon as I finished Alfred jumped out of his seat and wraped his arms around me chearing.

"YAY I'M A BIG BROTHER! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME (NAME)!"

"If you and Francis just sign this paper then she'll be all yours" Sarah said to Arthur handing him a pen and the adtoption forms. They both signed it with huge griins.

"Welcome to the family (Name) Kirkland."