Meeting Their Friends

Author's Note: I'm back! I have so much school work to do so I had to take a break. I'm also a theater kid so I'm in a show that I have to do every weekend so yeah.... Anyway you didn't read this story to read my life story so on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time:

"Your welcome (name). Now let's go down stairs there are some very important people I want you to meet."

We walked down the stairs and into the living room where Alfred, Matthew, and Francis were. Just as we got down stairs the doorbell rang. Francis got up and opened the door a little.

"Hello I'm glad you could make it-"

"Hello I'm glad you could make it Tino, Berwald, Lukas, Emil, and-"

"MATTHIAS!!!!" Alfred shouted running to a boy older then him with hair that seemed to defy gravity.

"ALFRED!!!!!" He shoutedd back just as loud.

"Sorry we're working on his manners." Said a blond man who was dress in a blue suit with a red cloak wraped around his neck, steping in. "And the whole family is excited to meet this (name) you were talking about." Behind him was a giant man with what looked to be a millitary suit. He seemed to be studiying everything like I was. Behind him were two boys, one the same age as the Matthias. He had hair so light it looked white and a puffin on his sholder he seemed emotionless but his eyes showed how akward he felt. The boy next to him seemed to be his brother. I could tell he was at least a teenager by the way he held his self. He had blond hair and dull eyes he also had two clips styling his hair.

I still hadn't gotten used to so many people, so I quickly hid behind England's pants.

"Is that her?" The man with the cape said then awwed. "She's sooo cute. Her tail and ears make her even more adorible! Hi there I'm Tino." Tino said with a suprisingly quiet voice calm voice trying not to scare me. I slightly smilled and waved.

"She's still a bit shy but, she's very nice once she opens up to you." Said Arthur. I looked at him thankfully not wanting these new people thinking I was an anoying rude girl.

~Time skip (because I'm lazy sorry~

I had now met many new people who were all friends of my new brothers. And oddly enough they were all from different countries.

Feliciano was a energetic man from Italy who acted more like a child then an adult. As soon as he saw me he gave me a hug so powerful it knocked me to the ground.

Ludwig was a serious man from Germany who seemed to be very good calming Feliciano down. He didn't talk much but I would catch him smile at me every once and a while.

Kiku was a silent man from Japan who seemed like he wanted to pet me but was afraid he would invaide my personal space.

Heracles was a man with a soft spots for cats from Greece. As sonn as he saw me he went over and started petting me softly and kindly with care making me befrinend him quickly.

Then their are so many other people I met that I'm too tired to explain our first meeting. After everyone went home and the house was empty I crawled onto the couch and curled into a ball trying to fall alsleep.

"Are you tired love?" Arthur asked. I tiredly noded yawning. I felt someone pick me up, I looked up expecting to see Arthur. But to my suprise it was Francis carrying me up to my room. "I think it's time we all go to bed."

Francis walked into my room tucking me in and giving me a kiss on the head. "Je t'aime (Name). See you in the morning." Then he silently closed the door and left.

Sorry the ages are all wacky. (Name) will eventually grow up so the ages will change. I'm sorry if I didn't include a character inroduction that you wanted. I might do a bonus chapter with the introductions you guys want. So night!