An Odd New Home

Author's Note:

I'm back!! And I'm starting to run out of ideas on how to start the story. I have an idea of what to do later in the story but right now I'm stumped. So if any of you awesome people have an idea please tell me. I know for sure that they're countries in this (I say that because I've seen some stories where they aren't countries and just regular people. But that doesn't sound as intresting and fun to write about.), but please message me ideas.

Thank you!! (I'll also give you credit for helping me come up with the idea if I use yours!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was watching Arthur and Francis sign the adoption forms the smile on my face never left. I was getting adopted! Something no one in the whole orphanage expected. I would have an amazing family. Who cares if it was all guys, it was a family!

"Alfred, Matthew why don't you help (name) pack her bags while we finish signing these papers. I think it will take a while." As soon as those words left Arthur's lips Alfred jumped up grabbing Matthew's arm and my arm.

"Great idea! Let's go!!!" He ran out of the room with the both of us in tow. "So where's your room little sis?" I stopped in my tracks as soon as he said sister. They consider me a part of the family already? My eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"(Name)? Are you alright? You just stopped walking." Said a quiet voice snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see Matthew concern swimming in his purple eyes.

"Yeah I've never been better! Here my room is this way." I said walking towards my old room. We were almost to my room when a girl blocked our way. It was Sabrina (if this is your name sorry just change the name in your head).

"Where are you going freak? And who are those boys and why are they hanging out with you? Are you trying to make friends freak? No one will ever want to be you!" Sabrina said pushing me down. I landed right in between my new brothers only to look up and see their angry faces.

"What's wrong with you! Why would you do that to my sister? She nice, kind, polite, and prettier then you'll ever be in your life!" Alfred yelled his face red while Matthew nodded agreeing with his brother.

"Sister? Your parents are adopting the creep?" Sabrina said in confusion filling her eyes.

"Come on guys let's go she not worth it." I said getting up off the floor. I started to walk towards my room dragging Alfred and Matthew behind me, then I stopped and turned.

"Sabrina I hope that one day you find a family as great as the one I found. And I'm sorry for whatever I did to you to make you hate me. I hope you can forgive me." With those words I walked off leaving Sabrina standing in shock.

"Why were you so nice to her? After she was so rude and mean to you?" Matthew asked me while we we're packing my stuff.

"Well when my mom was still alive she told me that you should be kind to people even if they're mean to you. Because you never know maybe they're just as hurt as you are. Besides she's right I am a freak....."

"No you're not dude. That girl must be blind to not see the amazingness in you. Also your tail and cat ears make even prettier then you already are. They look totally awesome! And I bet my friends Gilbert and Mathias would agree (Thank you for the people who helped me correct that)." Said Alfred giving me a hug.

"Are you guys ready yet? We just finished signing the papers." Francis said leaning on the door frame.

"Yes Papa." I said shocking Francis. "Are you alright Papa?" I said concerned I did something wrong.

"I'm great! Come on let's go home." He said putting me on his shoulders while Arthur grabbed my bags walking to the car. "Although I am wondering what took you so long. You only have two bags." Francis said while putting us all in the car and getting in himself.

"It was awesome! So...." Alfred the whole time in the car told the story of what happened making it sound more like a comic book battle then a little shove.

"Well that sounds like quite the adventure. I knew you'd be a great addition (name)." Said Arthur smiling. I smiled back then looked out the window seeing us pull up to a giant house.

"Wow...."

"Come on (name). Are you going to just stare at your home or do you actually want to go in it?" Arthur said when he saw the face I was making. I nodded as we walked in. The others had followed us in then went into what I think was the living room. I followed Arthur into the big house and into a different room. The room had a big bed with a silver canopy the whole room was

(favorite color) , (2nd favorite color), and silver. "We can go shopping tomorrow for clothes, shoes, and some more stuff for your room. We can even change the colors if you want." I looked up at him and hugged him as if he was going to disappear if I let go.

"It's perfect, I love it! Thank you dad!" I said in pure joy he looked shocked that I called him dad, but quickly composed himself and hugged me back.

"Your welcome (name). Now let's go down stairs there are some very important people I want you to meet."

We walked down the stairs and into the living room where Alfred, Matthew, and Francis were. Just as we got down stairs the doorbell rang. Francis got up and opened the door a little.

"Hello I'm glad you could make it-"

(Author's note: That's the end of the chapter. Whose at the door you'll find out soon. I'm such a troll.)