Two Months Later

Author's Note:

Hi so I'm on break!!!!(yay mental cheering) Anyway this means when I get the time I wil write so more chapters! I will apologize now for the lack of updates to this story. I have Thanksgiving, my birthday, finding out if I'm in this musical I aduitioned for and...... Christmas!! All this plus school so I'm a very busy girl. I also apologize for such a big time skip. Anyway comment what you think I love comments they make me feel loved. ON WITH THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have now been living with my four brothers for two months now, and surprisingly I'm starting to get used to this crazy life. I've gotten closer to Matthew or Mattie as I call him. I found out that he has always been either mistaken for his brother or is barley noticed at all. I feel really bad for him and have vowed to myself to try to break his shell...... Or at least make him feel like he can talk to me about anything. Alfred and I have also gotten closer, our favorite game to play is heroes. In heroes we both take our swords (not real ones of course) and duel. But this of course almost gives Francis a heart attack every time I get a powerful hit. Francis and I were close and he would call me his little girl. Even though I'm not a fan of the new nickname I pretend to like it for his sake. I know it's his way of showing he cares. Arthur and I like to drink tea and read together. We also enjoy talking to Miss. Fairy and Flying Mint Bunny (yes they're real). We all are close in our own ways. And I love it.

Today is (B-day) and I'm very excited for my first birthday with my new family. I wonder if they even remember. I was currently sitting in my room half asleep wondering what craziness today would bring. My thoughts were intrrupted when I heard Alfred shout.

"Yo (Name)!!!! It's time for breakfast!!!" I slowly got up at these words. I walked out of my room like I just woke from the dead. I've never been much of an early riser. I walked down stairs to only see the day light stream though the kitchen with all of the lights off.

"That's strange Papa always cooks with the light on" I mumble. " Alfred!.....Francis!.... Mattie!......Arthur!" I called out confused. I took a tiny step into the kitchen. I've never liked the dark that much.

"SURPRISE (NAME) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!" Many voices yelled at me at once. I looked around to see every one of my friends (all of the countries) were in the kitchen, and little Mattie was in the front with Kumajiro in his arms. And in his hands a stack of homemade pancakes with a candle on top. My favorite breakfast.

"You guys did this all for me? It's amazing thank you!" I cried hugging everyone.

"And it gets even better Bella!" Said Feliciano. "We all brought you gifts!! you should open mine first!!" He the put a box in my hands it was wrapped in bright red, green and white. I slowly opened it and saw a pasta charm.

"It's beautiful thank you!!" You said giving him a hug. Everyone else oddly enough gave you a charm too.

Charms:

Alfred- A hamburger

Arthur- A Teacup with Flying Mint Bunny on it

Francis- A rose

Matthew- A stack of pancakes

Ludwig- A potato

Kiku- A Japanese fan (couldn't thinnk of anything sorry!)

Yao- A panda

Ivan- A sunflower

Roderich- A music note

Elizabeta- A frying pan

Gilbert- A mini Gilbird

Mathias- A crown

Tino- A Santa hat

Emil- A mini puffin

Lukas- A fairy

Berwald- A tiny dog (I know Finland is the one who owns the dog but I couldn't think of anything)

Heracles- A mini cat charm

Sadiq- A mini white mask like his

Lovino- A tomato

Antonio- A turtle

Together they gave me a charm necklace to put all of the charms on, so I would never forget any of them. I satrted to tear up a few tears escaping my eyes.

"Oh no do you not like your gif-" Francis started when I cut him off with a hug.

"I love it it's the best gift I've ever received!! Thank you all!" I cried.

"Alfred, Francis, Matthew, and I got you another gift. It's in your roo why don't you open it then show us?" Arthur smiled. I quickly ran up seeing a simple (F/C) dress with a rose on the hip. It also came with a rose clip to match. I quickly put it on twirling in it. It was perfect. I loved it. I ran down and gave them a hug and danced and played till the sunset. When everyon finally went to bed I put on my PJ's.

"Best Birthday ever." I whispered to myself letting my mind fall into dreamland. Little did I know there were four people watching me.

"Is she ready yet Oliver?"

"Yes. I think it's time we properly introduced our self's to the poppet."

"It's about damn time."

"Swear Jar, you know better Allen~"

"Yeah whatever" Said one of the strangers dropping a quarter into the jar.

Author's Note: BUM BUM BUUUUUUMMMM! (Sound effects got to love them)

p.s I don't edit this or check spelling so sorry for mistakes.