Doctor's Office

(Morgan in the mm)

Two Months Later....

Monday 18, 2018

Month_November

City_Bainbridge, ga

Morgan pov°
I watch her sign in before sitting down. "So what you gonna do if you are"i ask her jasmine thinks she's pregnant she's been sick for two months now but it's fading away even tho she's still having pregnancy symptoms.

"I'mma keep it duh i don't believe in none of that shit"she said getting on her phone.

"Oh what about your parents and osiris"I ask her. "I'mma tell my parents tomorrow and for osiris i don't know"she said.

"You just have to catch him when he's down here or whatever"i told her. "I know it's just he be on tour and stuff i don't know how"she said.

"Add him on your Instagram"i told her. "What's his Instagram name"she ask me i showed it to her as she put it in her phone.

"You think they're gonna be mad at you"i ask her referring to her parents. She shrug her shoulders, hell if that was me my dad beat the skin off my back.

"Probably i don't know"she said.

"Jasmine Taylor"

"Here goes nothing come on girl"she said as we stood up going in the back.

{Skipping The Appointment}

"Omg i can't believe I'm pregnant"she said. "Well believe it sis don't worry you already know I'mma support you the only thing you gotta worry is how you gonna tell your parents and osiris"I said.

Jasmine pov•
I can't believe I'm pregnant ain't this some bs. We went to the mall and movies hoping it will cheer me up but it didn't plus my parents coming home tonight which just makes it worse.

She drop me off in front of my house. My parents car is in the driveway, I'mma just blurt out an say it i don't got time for beating around the bush.

I walk in the house to see them sitting on the couch cuddling. "I'm pregnant"I said sitting my purse down. The tv cut off they stood up looking at me.

"We're gonna talk about this in the morning"my dad said my mom smile at me before going upstairs.

So much for a talk i hope i don't get cuss out. I went upstairs to my room. I closed my door an locked it. I got in Instagram to see if he was on live today but he wasn't.

I sigh going in bathroom to take a shower. I let the shower hit me as the water ran down my body. I look down at my body i notice the little bump forming. I scrub my body with soap and rise off.

I got out drying off my hair got back curly. I just put it in a bun tomorrow im glad school out for Thanksgiving break we go by next week tho.

I got in bed laying down. I got on my phone to text morgan.

{TEXT CONVO}

Me: come over tomorrow

Morgan ❤️:Okay boo imma be over there

Me:aight goodnight

Morgan❤️:night

I plug my Samsung Galaxy S7 up and put in my headphones playing latoya greene till i fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but trust me it gets better. Sorry For any Mistakes....
In every chapter imma write about myself just....20 years old I'm a leo ♌ my birthday is August 18, 1998
Comment your birth....
Love y'all thanks for reading 😘