Meeting His Mom

(his mom in mm)

One day later....

Sunday 14, 2018

Month: December

City: Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I roll over on my side as my phone went off. "Hello"i answer not looking at the caller id.

"Yo it's me"he said. "Osiris"i ask sitting up in bed. "Yea wyd"he ask me i wipe the crust out my eyes so i can see better and my slob. "Nothing why what's going on"i ask him.

"You got any plans today"he ask me i shook my head no even tho he can't see me. "No why"i ask. "Good be ready in 20 I'm coming to pick you up"he said before hanging up.

Well that was rude he didn't have to hang up in my face like that. I got out of bed cleaning it up. "Let me get ready"i said to myself as i got done straighten up my bed.

I went in my bathroom an took a shower i bath with my cotton candy shower gel from bath and body works.

I got out the shower an got ready i need to get my hair did while I'm out. I put on a blue and white tank top and black tights with my white faux leather double-buckle sandles.

I brush my hair into a high ponytail an slick my edges. I walk out my bathroom grabbing my purse and phone.

I walk out my room closing the door behind me as the doorbell ring. I open the door getting greeted by osiris and his mom.

"Hi I'm Shannon osiris mom"she said giving me a hug. I hug her back "You're so pretty such a beautiful girl"she said complimenting me.

"Thank you you're pretty too"i told her as we hold hands. "So how many months are you"she ask me. "I'm 11 weeks which is three months pregnant i have two more days then i will be at the end of my first trimester and starting my second"i explained.

"Girl i know i have plenty of kids but come on let's go eat I'm hungry and i know you are too"she said.

We got in the car as the driver pulled off. We laugh and talk about osiris as a child and her other children.

I can tell me and his mama gonna get along just fine. We went to red lobster an sat in. A male waiter walk over an he is cute.

"Can i have your lobster lover's dream"i ask the waiter looking through the menu. He nod his head yes writing it down. "What will be your drink"he ask me. "I'll take a lemonade thank you"i said smiling while blushing as he sent me a wink.

I look over at osiris as he mug me hard. Somebody jealous i smirk sitting my purse on the side of me.

"Whew child he is cute"his mom said shocking me and osiris. My mouth fell open as a laugh came out. "Ma"osiris said. "What he is I'm just saying jas baby better hope on that he got a job too"she said winking at me.

I laugh at her as osiris rolled his eyes "Mane whatever he ain't even all that"he said. Mmm he salty salty i see.

Anyways I'm having a lobster lover's dream it's a roasted rock lobster tail and butter-poached maine lobster tail, served with a lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo with my beans on the side. I'mma have to ask for some butter when he comes back.

I think i should get his number he is cute but i don't know I'm not looking for a relationship right now but it ain't nothing wrong with being friends so i guess.

The waiter came back with our food. I got my butter and his number. We ate and talk then left going to the mall. Me and his mom got our hair, nails, and feet did as he walk around signing autographs and buying clothes.

It was getting dark outside so we left i hug shannon as she kiss my cheek. "I don't know how long it will be when i see you again but best believe i'mma be there for my grandbabies birth but facetime me girl"she said. I hug her "Okay bye mrs shannon"i said letting her go.

She let go "Bye sweetie and osiris be good to her she's a good girl"his mama told him before getting in the car.

"She had a good time with you"he said. "Yea when she's leaving"i ask him. "Tomorrow in the afternoon"he said. "Oh okay maybe she can meet my mom and dad before she leaves"i told him. "She'll probably like that but i will definitely tell her goodnight"he said giving me a hug.

"Night osiris"i said hugging him back. We let go i watch them leave before going in the house. I went upstairs to my room.

I strip out my clothes an got in the shower. I took a long hot shower before getting out getting ready for bed. I got in bed knocking out.

Sorry for any mistakes....

I know it's been a while since I've updated but I've been out of town now I'm back and on my A game...

More updates coming....

Her food....