On Instagram Together

Next day....

Wednesday 4, 2018

Month_December

City_Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
Me and osiris are on the phone together we been on the phone since this morning. He's bored so he wanted somebody to talk to.

He lean into the camera

"Boy why you got your face all in the camera with that dorag on"i ask him laying across my bed half sleep

"Why you so sleepy"he ask i smack my lips. "Don't change the subject and I'm pregnant duh"i told him.

"Mhm for waves gurl you know that"he said. "I don't know nothing"i said getting comfortable.

"Uh huh get up we finna get on live together"he said. "what boy"i ask him sitting up. "You heard me get up"he said. I groan getting up i went downstairs to the living room to watch tv and fix me some snacks.

"I'm up"i told him sitting my phone down on the counter. "Aye what the hell"he said causing me to laugh. "I'm fixing me some snacks"i told him going through the freezer grabbing two pizzas, 3 hot pockets, pizza rolls, and a box of hot wings.

"Your fat ass always eating"he said. I stop what i was doing then sat the phone down. My bottom lip began to quiver he just hurt my feelings.

I snatch my phone off the counter "You just hurt my feelings"i told him crying. "Are you crying"he ask me. I nod my head yea. "I'm sorry i forgot you hormonal"he said.

I wipe my eyes "It's okay"i said. "But i don't know who tf you think you talking to like that I'm pregnant with your mother fucking babies got me up here eating and shit if I'm fat it's cause they got me like this"i said going off.

"Woah woah woah how you gone it's okay then go off on me after apologize"he ask me. "I'm sorry my hormones all over the place i don't like when people call me fat"i told him.

"You're beautiful in my eyes"he said i blush "thank you osiris"i said. "Ah here you go don't get to big headed now"he said. "boy oh i said walking back over to the stove putting my food on. I took out some ranch an a big fruit punch.

"Aye is that good for the babies"he ask me i nod my head. "Man i don't know that's alot of calories I'mma have to do some research"he said.

I got the phone propped up so he can see me. I turned around an mug him "Don't start"i said rolling my eyes. "I just want my babies to be healthy"he said. "And they are"i told him fixing me a fruit and salad bowl.

"You gone eat all that"he ask me i nod my head "I'm eating for three"i told him. "Whose the third one"he ask. I have him a dumb look "Me and myself an i"i told him.

"Mhm hurry up so we can go live"he said. "Don't rush me"i said checking on my food. "I like your nails"he said. "Thank you boo i did them myself" i said lying. "That's a lie you and morgan stay going to the nail salon"he said.