NIPT Doctor's Appointment

NIPT (noninvasive prenatal testing): is ablood test used to screen for Down syndrome and a few other chromosomal conditions. You can have NIPT at 10 weeks of pregnancy or later. (You can also find out your baby's sex when you have this test.) Results are usually available in a week or two, sometimes a little sooner.

For the ones who wanna know what NIPT is and what it means...😉

Next Day....

Friday 26, 2018

Month: December

City: Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I got ready for today morgan is coming with me. I have a doctor's appointment today at the hospital since the doctor's office is close for Christmas and New year they sent me to the hospital instead so we're getting ready to go there and the mall plus out to eat.

My parents and hers gonna meet us at Ruby Tuesday since that's where we eating at.

I'm also vlogging to, but we're getting ready to leave now. I turned on the camera an morgan jumped in it.

"Wassup jt squad it's ya girl jasmine taylor back with another banger today we're going to get a early gender reveal test done, and to the mall an out to eat i have my bestie morgan here with me today"i said as she pose in the camera we laugh. "Now let's get into the video"i said as we pointed to the left.

I pause the camera as we left an got in the car. I turned the camera back on as we got settle in the car she pulled off.

"So we're on our way to the hospital now they're gonna draw some of my blood an i should get the tests back in a week or couple of days if everything goes smoothly which it will"i said brushing my hair across my shoulder.

"We are throwing her a gender reveal party and baby shower so be on the lookout out for that"Morgan said while drinking her frappe from Starbucks.

"Yesss y'all we finna be lit an my maternity pictures are coming up and I'm doing a haul in a couple of days so make sure your notification is on"i said in the camera.

"Y'all i am 13 weeks pregnant and four days which is four months pregnant"i said. "Y'all I'm so excited to find out what my little munchkins are i can't wait"i said.

"When do you want to have your gender reveal"she ask me. "Um in january like the beginning cause it gives me more time"i told her.

"So are you gonna do a nursery before or after you find out what you're having"she ask me.

"Um maybe after cause if I'm having each sex i have to do a neutral color so that way i don't have to start over"i told her.

"Oh okay so you are going shopping for them right"she ask me. "Of course my babies gonna be in the newest edition so you know I'mma hop on it plus I'mma do a vlog when i do that too"i told her.

"Oh so you're gonna be busy"she ask me i look at her crazy "Um you are too god mama"i said with a laugh. "I guess but I'mma ask terrance to come so we don't have to carry anything he can do all that"she said.

I bust out laughing "Yea cause we need a man oh i can have my friend kahil come with us too"i told her.

She slam on the breaks, i held on to the dash board and cover my stomach as my body flew forward.

"Bitch"i yelled looking at her crazy, people blew their horns at us. "Y'all can go around tf this is a two lane"she yelled out her window.

I shook my head this bitch crazy let me fasten my seat belt before she kills us.

"Who the fuck is Kahil? This a boy or girl? When the fuck did this happen? And I'm the only bestie around this bitch you can't have no new friends"she yelled turning red looking at me.

I just stared at her, i held my hand up✋ "Wait...time out... I'mma need you to drop it down *clicks tongue three times*three notches cause I'm not the one"i said as we stared at each other.

"First off you crazy bitch he's a boy we been talking for a fucking while if your ass wasn't so far up in terrance ass you would've knew who he was"i told her.

"When did this happen"she ask me "When i met osiris mama"i said as she gasp being all dramatic holding her chest.

"Where the fuck i been oh no best friend you gotta cut him off he's not finna take my place or osiris"she said going back to driving.

I shook my head this girl got problems. "It's not even like that"i said. "What's it like then cause there's  not more spots open try again"she said turning in the hospital parking lot.

"We're just friends"i said. "Oh hell nawl"she said turning into a parking lot fast. "What the fuck morgan you almost killed me and my babies"i said holding my stomach.

"Awe fr let me see"she said touching my stomach i slap her hand away. "You're crazy"i told her getting out the car. "You're right best friend but you know what you got me this way got me tripping and shit it's cool tho he replacing osiris not me now come let's go check on our babies" she said walking ahead of me. I stop an look at her she got some serious issues she needs help.

I shook my head as we went inside the hospital i sign in and sat down beside her.

They called me back, she draw some of my blood then we were done. We left the hospital going to the mall first. "Where you wanna eat after we leave from here"she ask me as we walk around in children's place.

"Girl golden corral I'm craving they bread and food"i told her. "Oh okay my treat"she said i nod my head as we look through baby stuff.

After hours of shopping we left the mall with alot of bags. We went to golden corral an sat inside and ate.

I fix me a to go plate then we left. She drop me off i unlock the door going inside locking the door behind me.

I went upstairs to my room i turned on my tv and watch a LMN movie while eating my food.

I finish my plate aj threw my trash away. I went in my bathroom to take a shower. I strip out my clothes an got in taking a shower.

I got out drying out i put on some deorant etc. an got ready for bed. I'm so tired it's nine something. I walk out my bathroom an turned the light off.

I got in bed getting comfortable knocking out.