Our Parents Meet

VERY SHORT CHAPTER....

Monday 15, 2018

Month: December

City: Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I had on a tank top, with pink shorts, and some socks on laying across my bed looking at my grades and school work that i will have to do when school starts back. I'm also think about doing college online too, so that way i can take care of my babies and get a job.

Also i can do school and college at the same time it's not gonna be easy but i will manage plus I'm pregnant so yea its gonna be hard but i know i can do it.

I already got some applications going colleges been accepting me I'm just waiting for them to approve me. I already had that talk with my parents.

They were skeptical about it but then they were like you should do it go for your dream if that's what you wanna do go for it so i did now im just waiting for them to send me a letter.

*Ding Dong*

"I got it"i yelled getting up going downstairs plus I'm hungry. I open the door getting greeted by osiris and his mom.

I gave her a hug "Omg look at your belly you're gonna be so big when you turn five months"she said i smile "Yea I'm so nervous i got alot of stuff to do hopefully i will be able to do it"i told her.

"If you get to big before you last trimester they will probably take them from you cause you're so small but don't worry or stress about it you can still do all that stuff you want to do plus you can do it early if you're the right size to be doing it"she said.

I nod my head "Jas who is it"i heard my parents ask coming downstairs. "Oh ma and dad this is shannon osiris mom, shannon these are my parents"i said introducing them.

They shook hands as my mom and her hug. We let them in we talk for a while before it was time for her to go.

"Oh I'mma miss you, you're like a daughter to me"she said giving me a hug. "Awe you're like a second mom to me, I'mma keep you updated"i told her. "Okay sweetie it's so nice meeting yall"she said to my parents.

"It's nice meeting you too"my parents said. "Oh when you coming back we're definitely going out"my mom said to her they laugh an gave each other a hug before she left.

My mom and her click fast i know they will become friends. I fixed me a big snack an ate it before going upstairs going to sleep.

Boring Update... 😒

Sorry For Any Mistakes....

I'm trying to go fast get this updates out there, if I'm going to fast let me know i'll slow down...

Hope you like it....