Shopping For YouTube

SHORT CHAPTER

Next day....

Wednesday 11, 2018

Month: December

City: Bainbridge, ga

Morgan pov°
Me and jas walking around in Walmart getting stuff for her youtube channel. We're gonna set it up and make her channel today but I'm not staying long cause terrance taking me out again.

I know me i been distant lately but i promise I'mma make it up to her. I stop walking when i notice she wasn't behind me.

"Jas"i yelled causing people to look at me i mug them "Fuck y'all looking at"i said rolling my eyes they kept walking.

Like damn i can't stand when people stare like damn hey can i help you is there something on my face shid fuck you look at.

I walk around when i notice her in the baby section. I smack my lips walking over to her she do this all the time when we go to Walmart, Belk, Burlington, or any store with baby sections in it. It nearly takes me a hour to pull her from over there.

"Girl if you don't come on"i said pulling her by her arm she snatch away from me running away.

I groan an throw my head back nobody got time for this now i.got a date. I walk around calling her name when i notice her by the clothes section.

I narrow my eyes at her as i walk over to her. She held up a oneise in my face i snatch it out her hand pulling her away from the baby section.

"Nobody got time for that you know i got a date with terrance plus you don't even know what you're having yet so get this stuff so we can go"i fussed at her.

I heard sniffing i look over at her damn she's crying. Pregnant people man. "I'm sorry boo"i said giving her a hug. "You hurt my feelings"she said crying. I sigh "I buy you whatever you want"i said causing her to look up smiling. "Okay come on let's go"she said happily.

I groan knowing she finna have me in the bakery smelling shit for her i swear pregnant people weird asf.

After we got done getting stuff for her channel we went to the bakery.

"Sniff this it don't smell right"she said. I start whining "Jas please don't let me do this look at the date it's fresh see the cookies just got made today"i told her pointing at the date.

She held it to my noise i slapped it out my face her lip quiver i smack my lips"Give it here dang"i said taking it from her as she smile.

I sniff it "It smells sweet like cookie dough yea they fresh"i told her i look up to see she's gone.

"Where in the world this girl went"i said to myself looking around. Something told me turn around i turned around to see her walking over to me with a cake in her hand.

"Oh hell nawl jas put that shit back"i fussed at her. She speed walk i walk away but she ran up to me yanking me by my hair putting the cake my noise.

I groan and sniff it i scrunch my face up this shit smell stale asf look stale too. What kind of cake this it i look at it an the date.

"Girl this shit is not any good come om Walmart wrong for this bullshit trying to sell that stale as cake"i said pulling her hand.

We paid for the stuff then left going back to her house.

Jasmine pov•
I walk around the house eating cupcakes and cookies with cheese an pickles while morgan set up everything.

Once she was done we pick a song and edit my intro. "When will you do your first vlog"she ask me. I shrug my shoulders Maybe tomorrow or Thursday"i told her.

"Okay just let me known i might be busy i might not oh an Christmas break coming up I'm staying over here with you cause terrance gonna be out of town so i miss my parents i don't wanna be alone"she said.

"Okay"i told her. "Oooh i gotta go"she said jumping up. We gave each other a hug before she left. I cook me something to eat while i was doing that i started to think what will my my visit vlog will be.

I couldn't come up with nothing oh well I'll come you with something. Maybe a q&a with a seafood muckbang i don't know.

I finish cooking i ate my food then put the rest up. I clean up the house then went to take a shower an got in bed.

Soon as my head hit the pillow i was out light a candle light.