Chapter 2: The Plan

Rating: PG-13.

Warnings: Swearing. Major Biju fluffiness.

Word Count: 2,523

Edit: 6/22/19 - 4,489 - Lengthened, Edited, Added Extra.

Pairings: None.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Naruto nor any characters from it.

AN: Random Updates. Please Read & Review. Enjoy the chapter.

-3 years later-

After Minato brought Naruto back to the shack, shit went down. His mother flipped out when she found out that her precious 'Naru-chan' had to take up her burden and as a newborn for kami's sake. Then she flipped out again after Minato told her he almost used the reaper death seal, which would have resulted in him dying.

Naruto had watched the entire thing from his crib with a straight face, but he and Kurama were dying with laughter on the inside. His mom was awesome.

He was glad that he was able to save his parents and be raised by them this time around. It also helped that he had the mental age of a nineteen-year-old so he never cried or had tantrums. But he was careful not to seem too advanced so his parents didn't think he was 'possessed by the demon fox.' Wasn't that a hilarious thought.

Though he still got the feeling that his parents worried since he never acted like an actual baby but oh well. There was no way he was to reduce himself to a weak sniveling toddler.

After Kurama brought them back and then used some sealing technique that he saw Mito Uzumaki use he depleted a lot of his chakra. So, he had been sleeping for the past three years now. And if Naruto was being completely honest he was majorly bored, not really that much to do as a toddler. He wanted the bastard fox to wake up already and entertain him. Or at least suffer in boredom with him.

"Careful what you wish for, brat," Kurama grumbled groggily and yawned widely.

Naruto looked around and saw that he was in his mindscape, although it looked a lot like the forests outside of Konoha instead of a sewer. He could tell that they were standing in a clearing surrounded by trees and a river off to the side. It actually looked a lot like training ground seven...

"Why does my mind look like this?" He questioned, his eyes roaming the new site.

"Well, I tweaked the seal so I'd be the one in control of our surroundings. Like hell, I was gonna spend another nineteen years inside the disgusting sewer that you call a mind."

"I'm so sorry to have inconvenienced you like that Kyuubi-sama." Naruto deadpanned and then mock bowed.

"Hmph." Kurama huffed at the boy's sarcastic tone.

They locked eyes and burst into laughter at the familiar banter. It was good to talk with Kurama again. He was like a brother/father figure in Naruto's eyes and it had been lonely without the giant furball in his life.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by an audible sounding poof and then he was staring at a man with blood red waist-length hair and golden eyes, right where the large fox was a second ago. He felt his mouth drop open and he continued to stare.

"You have a really stupid look on your face right now, kit." the man -fox?- laughed.

"K-Kurama!? How a-are you t-this!?" he sputtered out while gesturing wildly with his hands.

The ma-Kurama frowned and crossed his arms, "Didn't I explain what else the jutsu was going to do?"

Naruto shook his head dumbly and then the Kyuubi sighed and sat down then gestured for him to do the same. To which he did.